G20 Summit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G20 Summit?

And yet, though slim, there is still the possibility to achieve great things in this nation.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      And yet, though slim, there is still the possibility to achieve great things in this nation.
      Perhaps. But I'm doubtful that the monied interests are particularly eager to allow us the same advantages.

Comment

Look at it this way. This is a nation that allows no talent hacks like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh to influence the masses and make bazillions of dollars at the same time
        sigpic

Comment

Outrage sells. If you have to edit out some facts that undermine your premise, well, that's just collateral damage. It's all about grabbing that cash with both hands as fast and as often as possible and damn the consequences. I got mine, you get yours.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
            Tony,

The economy in the past two years has been outstanding. It's difficult to imagine a more robust economy.
            Well thats not what there telling us here in Oz and our share market follows yours every time up and down like a roller coaster which gives one no confidence and is like the calm before the storm as we are also booming they say.

Tony

Comment

Tony - It all depends on perspective, err, financial altitude. For the important ones, the economy is great. For the rest of us, eh, we've seen better.

Comment

Working...
              X