X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The king has fallen

Fedor has finally been beaten. Werdum in round 1, 1:34 triangle choke.

BTW: Lesnar VS Carwin: Carwin wins by KO 3minutes in the first round.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: The king has fallen

Wow, was it a good fight? I'll have to watch it on replay some time. Wanted to see this one but completely forgot about it.

Josh

Comment

My prediction almost came true. Carwin was WHOOPING some a$$. If this wasn't the championship fight then I'm sure the fight would've been stopped. Lesnar won in the 2nd round by arm choke.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        My prediction almost came true. Carwin was WHOOPING some a$$. If this wasn't the championship fight then I'm sure the fight would've been stopped. Lesnar won in the 2nd round by arm choke.
        "If I'm not right I'm almost right...."

Is that you Rick?

Happy 4th.

J.C.

Comment

I really thought that fight was going to get stopped. Lesnar was in a tiny ball trying to cover up.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet but I believe you. That's MMA. Someone can be getting killed and turn it around in 2 seconds. The best can lose to the worst on the right night.

J.C.

Comment

What really suprised me is the next Anderson Sliva fight is ppv. With the crappy way he fought last time, Dana white should show that fight free to fans since we had to pay last time to see him run around for 5 rounds. Definently not watching that fight.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                What really suprised me is the next Anderson Sliva fight is ppv. With the crappy way he fought last time, Dana white should show that fight free to fans since we had to pay last time to see him run around for 5 rounds. Definently not watching that fight.
                You know, I think White pussed up. I don't know what the contracts say, but I would have just fired his azz. (Silva)

They need to get away from this PPV. Put it on like the Super Bowl with advertising revenues.

You used to be able to watch heavyweight boxing title fights on regular TV.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                X