Ridgid sales representatives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid sales representatives

Oh how I love to throw petrol on fires. I have a serious question to ask.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR RIDGID REPRESENTATIVE.

If the answer is no then what can you do about it????????????????????

Re: Ridgid sales representatives

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
    Oh how I love to throw petrol on fires. I have a serious question to ask.
    ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR RIDGID REPRESENTATIVE.

If the answer is no then what can you do about it????????????????????
    So what happed to ask a queation like this.

Tony

Comment

Which one, the one that works for Ridge Tool/Emerson or the one that works for OWT/TTI?
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

how can i help you

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          how can i help you

rick.
          Dweeb
          Who's friendship I cherish
          Still...
          A Dweeb

Comment

sorry adam, joey got a hold of my laptop and thanked you. i removed it

listen closely to your phone message

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Thankyou again Rick. There are many of us down here who wish we had the closeness as well as the support that seems to be endless over there in the US. I started this because I am sick and tired of being dealing with people who are paid to do a job and they dont. I understand that we are all driven by sales but why should I buy from someone who doesnt know or understand the true potential of the equipment. So it comes back to we do our research and we then we hand over hard earned to whoever. Why is it that such a fantastic Company Ridge Tools doesnt have QA checking on the sales team. Is it because Australia is such a small market and we are just a tax deduction for the organisation. I truely hope not. Rick, we have watched you for a long time and you are such an open source of information. Josh, you are a caring individual who likes to help. There are many others here who do similar without fear or favour. Down here, we have nothing. Now I appreciate some might not believe this but as I said before, I am sick of having to deal with sales reps who dont rep. These individuals are doing no favours to the brand. They manage to hide behind god knows what and are survivors. Unfortunately here we no longer have an avanue that is clear for us to complain to or discuss our grievances. By daring to write this I am now in the cross hairs as my identity will undoubtably now be exposed and retribution will be kept for an appropriate moment. But, and I say this with sincerity, we have had enough of the mediocre trreatment we are getting. We just want a little support like you guys get. We want a rep who returns calls, gives us the truth, tells us all about the Rigid tools. We need to stop having BS shoved at us and get back to the old time truth. We also need somewhere where we can go and have a true, independent assessment done on our equipment by individuals who are true professionals, not hacks. I dont think any of what we are asking for is out of the ordinary ortoo hard. The next question is where do we go from here????????

Comment

Well you must have come up against the Ridgid Marfia in Cambellfield (Melbourne Vic) and you must have tried to complain and got nowhere and when you tried to email the U.S. head office you were redirected back to the Melbourne branch and all you did was go around in the circle they have created to protect themselves.
                I had the same problem with a K-40 drain machine they new it was rubbish but still took my $1350.00 and all my complaints were ignored.
                U.S. plumbers don`t appreaciate how lucky they are with the variety of cheap Ridgid plumbing equipment they have at their disposal.

Tony

Comment

I feel real lucky to live so close to AJ Coleman. Marvin is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to all drain cleaning products and Ridgid plumbing tools. I grew up going to Marvin's shop, and I remember when my dad used to ask about a certain machine, Marv would tell him like it is.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  Ron's Facebook
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

[QUOTE=Cleanmen2;303012]Thankyou again Rick. There are many of us down here who wish we had the closeness as well as the support that seems to be endless over there in the US. I started this because I am sick and tired of being dealing with people who are paid to do a job and they dont. I understand that we are all driven by sales but why should I buy from someone who doesnt know or understand the true potential of the equipment. So it comes back to we do our research and we then we hand over hard earned to whoever. Why is it that such a fantastic Company Ridge Tools doesnt have QA checking on the sales team. Is it because Australia is such a small market and we are just a tax deduction for the organisation. I truely hope not. Rick, we have watched you for a long time and you are such an open source of information. Josh, you are a caring individual who likes to help. There are many others here who do similar without fear or favour. Down here, we have nothing. Now I appreciate some might not believe this but as I said before, I am sick of having to deal with sales reps who dont rep. These individuals are doing no favours to the brand. They manage to hide behind god knows what and are survivors. Unfortunately here we no longer have an avanue that is clear for us to complain to or discuss our grievances. By daring to write this I am now in the cross hairs as my identity will undoubtably now be exposed and retribution will be kept for an appropriate moment. But, and I say this with sincerity, we have had enough of the mediocre trreatment we are getting. We just want a little support like you guys get. We want a rep who returns calls, gives us the truth, tells us all about the Rigid tools. We need to stop having BS shoved at us and get back to the old time truth. We also need somewhere where we can go and have a true, independent assessment done on our equipment by individuals who are true professionals, not hacks. I dont think any of what we are asking for is out of the ordinary ortoo hard. The next question is where do we go from here????????[/QUOTE]

a good start is the usa if you come out here, i can take you shopping

and show you around.
                    plus it's our start of summer and makes a good time to visit

or i can go there

of course you can always get the scoop and reviews on the forum.

fortunately we do have a good source of dealers and trade shows to show us the new goodies. but honestly the best source of information is on this forum

when you have dozens of independent reviews from across the country and half way around the world, you get the real deal. you also get the support of the ridgid team.

of course we have access to dealers from our local plumbing supply house to across the nation and online too.

i'm sure the powers to be are listening.

in the mean time continue to contribute and participate as i too enjoy all the input from down under

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

What's a Ridgid sales representative? You mean like BigFoot?

J.C.

Comment

Maybe the only thing more mythical is a Spartan Rep. These live in the same realm as faires and unicorns. Everytime a K60 is bought, another fairy get's their wings.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

The truth is I have not really seen a Ridgid Rep in 15-years or better other than at trade shows. However, I have a great dealer in JM McKinney.

Then of course there is always the Muhammad approach where we travel to the Mountain (Ridgid Roundup).

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick, words of wisdom. Unfortunately there are many shows and turnouts over in the states which we dont get here. You are correct, we do get fantastic information from this forum. However, as Tony said, when it comes to warranty issues we are given the royal shift. We dont have a real open door open mind assess all cases individually policy here. I have seen postings here where I think Josh has interjected and put out both hands to help. We are tempted to buy through contacts over there and ship out but warranty is the main issue, especially with the electronics. Then we have some self certified experts who are entrusted with repairing these electronics and we know damn well they are lightweight amateurs. I dont want my gear to be there source of learning and pay for the privilege too.

Thanks to all because this is truely the best source of information

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              Maybe the only thing more mythical is a Spartan Rep. These live in the same realm as faires and unicorns. Everytime a K60 is bought, another fairy get's their wings.
                              I had a Spartan Rep in a Kodiak 3500/4500? come out with every machine and a trailer jetter.

Then email me and follow up by phone.

Sure it's not that way everywhere though.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X