Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

the tool guy sings

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the tool guy sings

    check out the crazy tool guy singing on
    youtube. I wonder if i should post this here. yeah, ok, i will. how you all dune? enjoy the music. some of it is a little crazy.... it is, of course, me.

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...essiahsez&aq=f
    http://www.blackbookoftools.com
    http://www.gronim.com

  • #2
    Re: the tool guy sings

    My cat got her tail stuck in a vacuum cleaner once....sounded better than that

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: the tool guy sings

      Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      My cat got her tail stuck in a vacuum cleaner once....sounded better than that
      THANKS FOR LISTENING. better than that or cool and groovy like that? are you speaking of my guitar playing or singing or harmonica?
      http://www.blackbookoftools.com
      http://www.gronim.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: the tool guy sings

        I got the impression that you can both sing and play well, how about getting serious and do a few songs? Let us hear how good you really are, I know we won't be disappointed. I think "Sweet Melissa" by the Alman bros would be perfect for you.
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 07-12-2010, 03:46 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: the tool guy sings

          Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          I got the impression that you can both sing and play well, how about getting serious and do a few songs? Let us hear how good you really are, I know we won't be disappointed. I think "Sweet Melissa" by the Alman bros would be perfect for you.
          thanks very much. i can play a little. i don't know that tune and the truth is i find it hard to play with the camera on. i will do more and post. thanks. i got the camera for fathers day. so i can embarass my kids.
          http://www.blackbookoftools.com
          http://www.gronim.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: the tool guy sings

            Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            I got the impression that you can both sing and play well, how about getting serious and do a few songs? Let us hear how good you really are, I know we won't be disappointed. I think "Sweet Melissa" by the Alman bros would be perfect for you.
            if i ever get serious it will bring the realization of perfection and the redemption. i have been considering that possibility for some time now but have remained in the humerous zany mode for fear that humanity is not ready for my *** to get serious. i will ponder the possibility.

            i am going to have an album soon. the name of my band is "The Gerry Attricks Experience". i am Gerry of course. our first album will be called "Dead Again, The Best of The Gerry Attricks Experience". after all, since it will be our first album it will be, by definition, the best of.

            i may feature a song called "Ridgid Tools". we already have "Love in Vein", "*** on Fire", "My Babies Blue", "It ain't Hard", etc..

            keep smiling.
            http://www.blackbookoftools.com
            http://www.gronim.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: the tool guy sings

              Interesting in the least, Not my type of music, but glad you enjoy it,
              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              attributed to Samuel Johnson
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: the tool guy sings

                Originally posted by dgronim View Post
                if i ever get serious it will bring the realization of perfection and the redemption. i have been considering that possibility for some time now but have remained in the humerous zany mode for fear that humanity is not ready for my *** to get serious. i will ponder the possibility.

                i am going to have an album soon. the name of my band is "The Gerry Attricks Experience". i am Gerry of course. our first album will be called "Dead Again, The Best of The Gerry Attricks Experience". after all, since it will be our first album it will be, by definition, the best of.

                i may feature a song called "Ridgid Tools". we already have "Love in Vein", "*** on Fire", "My Babies Blue", "It ain't Hard", etc..

                keep smiling.
                wow. ridgid *** my new yawk tawk. wow. if i say s_ _w that would that get starred also? does this mean i am a star? or an *. that is downright decent of Ridgid considering that Ridgid Tools.....
                http://www.blackbookoftools.com
                http://www.gronim.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: the tool guy sings

                  Originally posted by BHD View Post
                  Interesting in the least, Not my type of music, but glad you enjoy it,
                  thanks. i think interesting covers it. that was my intention. once i get used to the camera the craziness will begin in earnest.
                  http://www.blackbookoftools.com
                  http://www.gronim.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: the tool guy sings

                    Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    My cat got her tail stuck in a vacuum cleaner once....sounded better than that
                    wait. you block *** but not plumbers crack? come on people, what gives here?
                    http://www.blackbookoftools.com
                    http://www.gronim.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: the tool guy sings

                      i wonder if zztop needs a warm up band

                      rick.
                      phoebe it is

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: the tool guy sings

                        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        i wonder if zztop needs a warm up band

                        rick.
                        I was in a bar on 5th ave in brooklyn the other night. as i danced by two women looked at me and said "zz top". i said, "No, Gerry Attricks". you guys take note. you will say you knew me when.
                        http://www.blackbookoftools.com
                        http://www.gronim.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: the tool guy sings

                          Originally posted by dgronim View Post
                          I was in a bar on 5th ave in brooklyn the other night. as i danced by two women looked at me and said "zz top". i said, "No, Gerry Attricks". you guys take note. you will say you knew me when.
                          you show up on the evening news

                          remember i am team captain for "team geritol"

                          rick.
                          phoebe it is

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X