Old Fool Mel Gibson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Fool Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson may have fame and wealth, but he's still an old guy trying to have a relationship with a young woman. Wheter he's a nut or she carefully orchestrated the whole relationship meltdown, one thing is for sure she will end up with a famous child and plenty of money.

I know some older men usually with large wallets, can have successful relationships with much younger women, but it must take an awful lot of effort. I try to prepare myself in the event I suddenly become wealthy enough to do something really stupid, and I think I'm ready. I know I'm a capable lover, but there is so much more to pleasing a woman, especially a young woman. I can understand the physical/sexual attraction of a younger woman, but it's also kind of perverted. If the woman is young enough to be my daughter, it's just plain sick.

Sorry Mel, you made your bed, had your fun and now it's time to pay! Be a good loser and learn from this.

Re: Old Fool Mel Gibson

Well, with all HIS money, he should get TWO women to balance his own age.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
      Well, with all HIS money, he should get TWO women to balance his own age.
      That could be double trouble, and what if they like eachother more than him?

Comment

He really blew it this time. He seems to have a bunch of racism and rage in him he needs to deal with. I have to wonder if his girlfriend didn't play him a little.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          He really blew it this time. He seems to have a bunch of racism and rage in him he needs to deal with. I have to wonder if his girlfriend didn't play him a little.

Mark
          Mark, I'm willing to bet she played him like a fiddle. She is a young woman who wants to be with a young man, mel was just a ticket fame and wealth.
          My wife would not gain anything by doing that to me, or else I would be long gone. I know you speak very highly of your marriage, but most of us have had our moments of upset and if those rants we recorded for the world to hear it would all sound pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            That could be double trouble, and what if they like eachother more than him?
            Perfect! Sit back and watch as all the work is being gone FOR him!

Comment

This is so sad I have to grin!

As this is just another news diversion to keep us from REAL NEWS!

Take this gossip crap off the nightly news and simply play it on TMZ

More drugs and shootings at the AZ desert border
              Hmmmm AZ has a government lawsuit for 1070
              as they claim it's unconstitutional and not government law. OK let's debate
              So..how come sanctuary cities are not sued as they too are unconstitutional as they do not follow federal government immigration laws?

What do we get? Mel Gibson talking nasty to his girl friend/wife....

I'm surprised we won't see a TV special about Hefner trying to buy back all the Playboy stock to remove it from being publicly traded?

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
                This is so sad I have to grin!

As this is just another news diversion to keep us from REAL NEWS!

Take this gossip crap off the nightly news and simply play it on TMZ

More drugs and shootings at the AZ desert border
                Hmmmm AZ has a government lawsuit for 1070
                as they claim it's unconstitutional and not government law. OK let's debate
                So..how come sanctuary cities are not sued as they too are unconstitutional as they do not follow federal government immigration laws?

What do we get? Mel Gibson talking nasty to his girl friend/wife....

I'm surprised we won't see a TV special about Hefner trying to buy back all the Playboy stock to remove it from being publicly traded?

Cactus Man
                Let's not forget the second most "newsworthy" story of the day, brad pitt shaved off his beard! This has had a tremendous impact on our family.

Getting back to reality and serious national issues, I heard that states cannot pass laws that "interfere" with enforcement of federal laws. Now if federal immigration laws are not being enforced, how does the az law interfere? It's not like the fed is enforcing immigration laws and az is breaking those laws by willfully allowing illegals to enter the state. How will the fed justify not enforcing the law if it comes down to that?

Comment

Mel`s just a typical American who spent a little time in Australia so don`t blame us.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                    Mel`s just a typical American who spent a little time in Australia so don`t blame us.

Tony
                    No problem Tony, Mel is ours. I do think he's touched on what a lot of men his age are thinking. I'm a big mouth so, I'll admit to saying some of the same things to my wife. Not about killing her, but that I need the companionship and intimacy of a woman, not medication! Passion and sexual prowess are admired in a younger man, but if we retain those traits as we age they are seen as a sickness, perversion, problem. I guess they are a problem because nature does not allow for a woman to keep up with that kind of behavior.

Mel may have a drinking problem and be angry, but all he and I really need is a dame!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-fVA83gu8
                    Last edited by Frankiarmz; 07-13-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I would like to bug some of these holyier than mighty hipocritical reporters and see what they say to their wifes and girlfriends in the heat of the moment in their own house as we all have said things we didn`t mean.

Tony

Comment

I pay no mind to what actors do or say in their off time. I'll watch a movie if I happen to like the looks of the story regardless of the person playing the role with one exception, Tom Cruise. I can't stand looking at the buffon. I won't watch anything he's in anymore.
                        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
                        X