Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall get-together / Round-Up?

Hey all,

I haven't been able to be on here too much in the last few months, but I've spent most of today trying to catch up, and reading up on some threads.

Is there any plans for a get-together this fall? Either a Ridgid Round-Up in Ohio, or some other sort of plans?

Re: Fall get-together / Round-Up?

So no then???

Comment

keith, it was announced at the last roundup that there was not going to be a roundup the following year due primarily to economics.

some of us have been talking about an unofficial ridgid get together possibly on a cruise.

all sounds like fun for a cruise. i would think if the interested people could agree upon a date and a location we could pull it off

typically the best time to book a cruise is at least 6 months in advance. trying to book on a last minute basis is fine for 1, but not for a group.

what's the youngest piper can travel

maybe mason can babysit piper

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

LOL. Yes, I do remember that from last year's RoundUp, but I wasn't sure if something had been worked out in the meantime.

Mason babysitting Piper? Don't you mean Mason and Piper babysitting you and Adam???!!! Troublemakers.

Money's tight for Erin and I right now (lay-offs on and off for me), but we are looking at going away to Cuba maybe this November - only thing we can really do in staying within a budget by using up our air miles.

But, depending on when a potential cruise would be (next spring?) we may be in for something.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on here for more discussion of that. I just haven't had much time this summer to be on here - too busy outside. Cigars to smoke, things to do, etc.

Comment

cuba is still off limits to us here. although a friend did go a few years back and really liked it.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            cuba is still off limits to us here.
            I know. That's why we picked it!

Comment

Working...
            X