X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gay Marriage

I find obvious bigotry and hatred to be repulsive, narrow and arrogant.

And personally, I find any suggestion that Iran's government and "religious" leaders are doing essentially anything right to be both laughable and at the same time a good argument for why we should be doing the exact opposite. It is hard to come up with any country that is more diametrically opposed to the concepts of freedom, tolerance, fairness, and separation of church and state that we embrace in the US than Iran.

But this thread in particular is discussing the the United States... many Good Americans have died to guarantee everyone the right to hold and express any view he/she likes... as long as he/she doesn't infringe the rights of others. So you can hate all you want... rationally or not... knock yourself out. My opinion of your view is... how sad for you.

Irrespective of the hate... everyone should be getting the same rights under the law here. We will see what the court ultimately decides on the CA case.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
      I am not trolling I am stating my honest opinion and because it may differ from your opinion does not make me a troll. I think Iran has a step up on us in the U.S. when it comes to dealing with Gay marriage.
      Yes it does. Remember, an honest opinion does not mean it is an informed one.
      Last edited by tailgunner; 08-27-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Alright guys this Thread is starting to tail spin out of control. Please try to keep it respectful. There is no place on this site where hatred based on Race, Religion or Sexual Orientation is okay.

Mark
        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 08-27-2010, 03:40 PM.
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You already know my view on gay marriages and now I know yours so what are we argueing about I'm not changing mine and your not going to change yours and that is the beauty of our democracies and freedom of speech which we take for granted which other countries don`t have and never will.

Tony

Comment

Working...
          X