X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

"Why", man's neverending quest to find answers to his endless curiosities.
    Here on the Forum we post threads, ask questions and find answers. These recent threads on gay marriage and divorce have raised our emotions but we have been given a peek into eachothers lives and thoughts. Even if we don't change our original opinions, we have better understanding about how others who do not share our situations feel. The Internet has a lot of negative things going on, but this Forum is unique. We have the opportunity to communicate and exchange ideas with folks from very diverse backgrounds and we do it in a respectful manner. I want to thank Mark and Josh for doing such a great job, and everyone who takes the time to join in and share.

Re: Why?

The forum does do a much better job of discussing some of the tough topics. And yes I disagree with people on the forum but still have respect for how we can remain civil for the most part.

BTW... Mark needs way more thanks than me on watching over the forum. I have been MIA for about 3 years because of school. Fully plan to be back in here discussing what I am allowed to

Comment

josh is back

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        The forum does do a much better job of discussing some of the tough topics. And yes I disagree with people on the forum but still have respect for how we can remain civil for the most part.

BTW... Mark needs way more thanks than me on watching over the forum. I have been MIA for about 3 years because of school. Fully plan to be back in here discussing what I am allowed to
        Mark has sat shotgun over some very spirited exchanges. Josh let me take this opportunity to join in and offer my congrats on your scholastic accomplishments. I know it took a lot of effort on your part along with the support of a good wife. Best of luck in the future. Frank

Comment

I believe this site does a pretty good job of policing themselves. This is a great group of people.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

This Forum allows for a very unique opportunity which I for one don't get locally. Sure, if I hired a tradesperson or met one socially we could have a conversation, but here we get to have a exchange of ideas with such folks and others from other walks of life on a daily basis. I hope the Forum doesn't stop anytime soon and of course I hope I don't get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I believe this site does a pretty good job of policing themselves. This is a great group of people.

Mark
              Got you fooled.

J.C.

Comment

and dont forget JO JO she does a very good job of playing forum Mom
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                X