X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to Cut & Run??

When the hell are we going to count our loses and cut and run from Afghanistan 9 wasted years yours and our body bags are continuing to be brought home to the US and Australia, I know our dead are small in comparison to yours but what are we fighting for a corupt government of Hamid Karzai where they treat thier women like dirt where Pakistan our supposed ally supplies and gives refuse to the taliban our enemy.
    Fighting by marquis of queensbury rules is not working either we throw the works at them or we get out now, what do you think.

Tony

Re: Is it time to Cut & Run??

There's to much oil to stop looking for Osama.

Comment

Re: Is it time to Cut & Run??

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      When the hell are we going to count our loses and cut and run from Afghanistan 9 wasted years yours and our body bags are continuing to be brought home to the US and Australia, I know our dead are small in comparison to yours but what are we fighting for a corupt government of Hamid Karzai where they treat thier women like dirt where Pakistan our supposed ally supplies and gives refuse to the taliban our enemy.
      Fighting by marquis of queensbury rules is not working either we throw the works at them or we get out now, what do you think.

Tony
      I agree with throwing the works at them! I may be wrong but Gengas Kahn conquered Afghanistan. we should be able to defeat them also. I do understand you getting tired of the war AFM. they did not fly planes into your cities. I am amazed our allies have supported us so long. It bugs me that some kid that was 8 years old when we were attacked will go fight and maybe die over there. We should be able to win sooner than that.

Comment

Working...
      X