X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iraq Doc. OK,TEACHERS PERFORMANCE.NOT

Wiki Classified documents are about to be released,and this will endanger Our troops! On the other hand The L.A. Times is about to release the performance of individual teachers in that distract. The
    teacher's union is calling for a massive boycott of the times.
    I find this interesting knowing how many folks in education applaud
    classified military document releases. But when the spotlight is on them it's terrible! Typical Libs
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: iraq Doc. OK,TEACHERS PERFORMANCE.NOT

Maybe if you were a little closer to your teachers, you could spell district.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      Wiki Classified documents are about to be released,and this will endanger Our troops! On the other hand The L.A. Times is about to release the performance of individual teachers in that distract. The
      teacher's union is calling for a massive boycott of the times.
      I find this interesting knowing how many folks in education applaud
      classified military document releases. But when the spotlight is on them it's terrible! Typical Libs
      I'll say it 'til it's beat to death, for the majority, people usually don't care unless it directly affects them.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I'll say it 'til it's beat to death, for the majority, people usually don't care unless it directly affects them.

J.C.
        Absolutely true! People have been looking the other way for years as jobs have been lost,, all sorts of crime and abuses committed and so on. That's part of why we are in such a mess. I am not for releasing classified information that can put folks in jeopardy. I am not for making public teachers salaries, serves no constructive purpose. Instead of teachers performance we should be more concerned with parents and student's performance. We keep playing the blame game, no one wants to man up for their behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          no one wants to man up for their behavior.
          Bingo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
            Maybe if you were a little closer to your teachers, you could spell district.
            eat my shorts honey
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              eat my shorts honey
              Don't tell me you are one of those!!! But wait, you are in California......???

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Absolutely true! People have been looking the other way for years as jobs have been lost,, all sorts of crime and abuses committed and so on. That's part of why we are in such a mess. I am not for releasing classified information that can put folks in jeopardy. I am not for making public teachers salaries, serves no constructive purpose. Instead of teachers performance we should be more concerned with parents and student's performance. We keep playing the blame game, no one wants to man up for their behavior.
                I don't believe in releasing classified documents, but I do think that releasing public school teachers' salaries, without necessarily the name to go with them is important. As taxpayers we are paying those salaries. I also think that administrators salaries should be public; just as they should be for a publicly traded company.

Comment

Working...
                X