Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Baby is on her way Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baby is on her way

    Joeys water broke
    lets hope rick is doing ok
    i know Joey will do well
    Charlie

    My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


    http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

    new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

  • #2
    Re: Baby is on her way

    oh boy!!!! how exciting!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Baby is on her way

      Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
      Joeys water broke
      lets hope rick is doing ok
      i know Joey will do well
      What's the over-under on Rick crying?

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Baby is on her way

        i would love to see a video of rick going through all of this
        Charlie

        My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


        http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

        new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Baby is on her way

          Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
          i would love to see a video of rick going through all of this
          Never met or spoke to Rick. But from all indications, they will have to sedate him.

          After the crying of course.

          J.C.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Baby is on her way

            i say when Joey when her water broke to Rick he said i will get the Propress
            Charlie

            My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


            http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

            new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Baby is on her way

              Think he'll pass out? I darn near did.
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Baby is on her way

                Erin just read it earlier on Facebook, that Joey's water broke.

                T-minus X-hours until Rick is a sappy fool, just like the rest of us Daddy's.

                Welcome to the party, Rick. Take your shoes off, stay a while. Don't you worry - it will soon no longer (finally) be all about you! Ha, ha, ha!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Baby is on her way

                  Best wishes, Joey. We're rootin' for ya! - Erin, Mason, and Keith

                  Rick...please be good. - Mason

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Baby is on her way

                    Went out to dinner with both of them on Friday evening and Joey looked great............................Just got off the phone with Rick, contractions every eight minutes. I'm betting that there is a good possibility that Rick will have to be peeled off the floor. Lets take a poll to see how close we can get to predicting Rick's fate. By the way Rick is bringing Joey's lap top to the hospital so I imagine we will be able to chat with her for awhile.

                    Hope all goes well!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Baby is on her way

                      I imagine Rick wanted to post she was in labor but since the cat is out of the bag already, Joey's water broke while she was in a business meeting. She drove herself to the ER where she was admitted. As luck would have it, Rick had a job next to the hospital so he left his truck there and went to the hospital. Brenda is on her way now to supervise Rick but I'm guessing it will be a long night and we will not see Phoebe until late morning.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Baby is on her way

                        Any new news? Good luck to both of them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Baby is on her way

                          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          I imagine Rick wanted to post she was in labor but since the cat is out of the bag already, Joey's water broke while she was in a business meeting. She drove herself to the ER where she was admitted. As luck would have it, Rick had a job next to the hospital so he left his truck there and went to the hospital. Brenda is on her way now to supervise Rick but I'm guessing it will be a long night and we will not see Phoebe until late morning.

                          Mark
                          Had to get that last part in didn't you cowboy.

                          J.C.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Baby is on her way

                            Is this Rick's first child?

                            Regardless..I wish him and his wife well.

                            I also wish they have a healthy baby.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Baby is on her way

                              Originally posted by Flux View Post
                              Is this Rick's first child?

                              Regardless..I wish him and his wife well.

                              I also wish they have a healthy baby.
                              Yes, this is Rick's first. Not so for Joey - she already has Rick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X