X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest fire near us....

It's not a real big one, but it's got me hopping! We've got 17 portable toilets and 3 portable sinks set out for the crews. 15 toilets and all of the sinks have been getting serviced every other day, now they want and need them serviced daily. This is a 100 mile round trip from my office so it pretty much uses up the whole day. It's good money but I'm going to be tired.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Forest fire near us....

Tough crowd. Thanks for the thanks Crack! I guess all the baby talk has everyone occupied.

Anyhow I'm getting to know the road to the site like the back of my hand. At least it's a pretty drive along the Clackamas River!

To add to the confusion, one of my employee's quit today. He came in before I did and left a note! Nice huh? Oh well, another one bites the dust!

Comment

Hey I appreciate what your doing. I want that fire out!

Comment

Thanks Dan. It blew up to over 700 acres. They ordered 19 more standard units and an ADA (handicap toilet). This fire will be my life for the next couple of weeks it seems.

Comment

$$$$$

Replenish the diesel repair fund.

J.C.

Comment

I think some of that cash will go to a doctor to get me back in shape after all of this! I've been driving a desk for too long!

Comment

So we wound up with 36 units out for the fire with daily service. It is finally contained and we are picking up the last 6 units tomorrow afternoon. I hate to see the money go, but I'm glad to not have to make that trip each day.

Comment

Working...
              X