X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After shave

You can get those brushes still. Its all I use

Originally posted by Flux View Post
    I've used Barbasol (blue can menthol) since I was 15 years old. Over the last year or so, Barbasol thought it would be a great idea to get rid of their most POPULAR shaving cream for a new formula.

I now use the new formula Barbasol, and when I'm going out with my fiance, I'll use Dolce Gabbana after shave.

But since barasol pulled this stunt, I'm thinking of going real old school and using the shaving soap with shaving brush.
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by James P View Post
      Kroil
      Nothing like that smell, I come home reeking of it some days.

Comment

Originally posted by TozziWelding View Post
        Nothing like that smell, I come home reeking of it some days.
        You guys got me! I just googled "kroil", thinking it was some secret aftershave scent I never heard of before.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          You guys got me! I just googled "kroil", thinking it was some secret aftershave scent I never heard of before.

Kroil is manna from Heaven

Comment

Doesn't anybody use Old Spice anymore? It's not your father's Old Spice. (Or was that "Oldsmobile?) Tony Stewart uses it. At least for the rest of this racing season.
            When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Originally posted by DSurette View Post
              Doesn't anybody use Old Spice anymore? It's not your father's Old Spice. (Or was that "Oldsmobile?) Tony Stewart uses it. At least for the rest of this racing season.

I like him in the fast food commercial. Don't remember which eatery. I like the part where the girl hits on him at the drive-thru window.

Comment

Working...
              X