X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After shave

The topics here are getting way too hot so....
    I wonder what after shave you use?

I am old fashioned and use Brute and the original Ralph Lauren Green Polo.

Cactus Man

Re: After shave

Honestly, none. Only use bar soap for everything. Hair, body, & shaving.

Tip: You can get a razor blade to last a reeaaallly long time if you clean & dry it well after each use.

Works for me.

J.C.

Comment

I use a straight razor, and honestly hadn't used aftershave since I switched to it.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

No aftershave. This thread brings back fond memories of my grandpa who used Aqua Velva though. Thanks!
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
          No aftershave. This thread brings back fond memories of my grandpa who used Aqua Velva though. Thanks!
          Remember English Leather?

J.C.

Comment

Been using Mennen Skin Bracer for 63 years. Before that, nothing!

Comment

Yep, the green stuff here to.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
                Just recently got rid of a bottle... there was a tad left in there. I used it in college... mid to late 70's.

I use Gio on big nights... otherwise cheap Gillette Wild Rain... had a lady friend that liked that.

Comment

I've used Barbasol (blue can menthol) since I was 15 years old. Over the last year or so, Barbasol thought it would be a great idea to get rid of their most POPULAR shaving cream for a new formula.

I now use the new formula Barbasol, and when I'm going out with my fiance, I'll use Dolce Gabbana after shave.

But since barasol pulled this stunt, I'm thinking of going real old school and using the shaving soap with shaving brush.

Comment

I can still smell my Dad's aqua velva from when I was a kid. I shave in the morning and slap my face with cologne, "Perry Ellis, Reserve". I like strong stuff before hitting the gym. If I have to stand on a treadmill next to someone who either has not washed or is stinking from garlic, I want to be protected. I like the natural smell of a woman, no prefume. Now I'm thinking bad thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
                      I remember going out with some buddies back in the day and everyone used a different cologne, english leather, paco rabanne, royal copenhagen, british sterling. The cars smelled like whore houses!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                        I remember going out with some buddies back in the day and everyone used a different cologne, english leather, paco rabanne, royal copenhagen, british sterling. The cars smelled like whore houses!
                        You've been to different ones than me.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                          My father to this day, STILL uses Royal Copenhagen. I swear that smell is embedded in my brain.

Comment

Kroil

Comment

Hai Karate for many teenage years now I'm a Aqua Velva man when cruising for chicks

Comment

Working...
                              X