Border Outrage!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Border Outrage!!!

I blame established Americans the most. More than the illegals. All of the problems or "benefits" associated with them are the greedy Americans fault.

I've said it many times. Most Americans are a complete whore for the dollar. They will give up patriotism & whatever else to get something cheaper. Whether it be the consumer or the employer. In this case it seems to be both.

Pisses me off that noone seems to address this.

The majority of your elected officials will never care until it negatively effects them.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      I blame established Americans the most. More than the illegals. All of the problems or "benefits" associated with them are the greedy Americans fault.

I've said it many times. Most Americans are a complete whore for the dollar. They will give up patriotism & whatever else to get something cheaper. Whether it be the consumer or the employer. In this case it seems to be both.

Pisses me off that noone seems to address this.

The majority of your elected officials will never care until it negatively effects them.

J.C.
      How do I find,or even better contact someone who is real enough to stick with this.I've already written my senator.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        How do I find,or even better contact someone who is real enough to stick with this.I've already written my senator.
        I don't know.

I had the idea of a $10,000.00 fine for any business or consumer hiring an illegal.

And start electing & promoting legal Hispanics into public office.

Makes the other elected officials notice. Then they may begin to care more.

(I know the unlikelihood of it all.)

J.C.

Comment

Don't other countries lock up or do worse to people who sneak into their country? I hate to say this but we are doomed to become a third would country. To much over population of breeding of lazy people of all kinds of people including those who sneak in or live off SSI food stamps hud etc while hard working people like us scrape by.
          What if We switched Mexico for Afghanistan at our southern border would we still allow this to happen I think not.
          Last edited by UnClogNH; 01-10-2011, 07:12 PM.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            Don't other countries lock up or do worse to people who sneak into their country? I hate to say this but we are doomed to become a third would country. To much over population of breeding of lazy people of all kinds of people including those who sneak in or live off SSI food stamps hud etc while hard working people like us scrape by.
            What if We switched Mexico for Afghanistan at our southern border would we still allow this to happen I think not.
            Yes, other countries enforce their laws! I hate to sound negative, but I have yet to hear any good argument that describes how our economy will turn around. Too many illegals, too many jobs lost to the third world and too many Americans out of work. Too much money being spent by our government (doesn't matter which political party is in office), too much being borrowed from communist china( still can't believe we do business with communists!).

What needs to happen in mexico, or spill into the USa before we take military action? Maybe nothing will push us to stop the horror, maybe we are doomed?

I'll ask one more time. How can our economy turn around if most of our consumer dollars go to strengthen communist china? Even if we employ every unemployed American to work at walmark and home depot, the diminishing return on our dollar is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Yes, other countries enforce their laws! I hate to sound negative, but I have yet to hear any good argument that describes how our economy will turn around. Too many illegals, too many jobs lost to the third world and too many Americans out of work. Too much money being spent by our government (doesn't matter which political party is in office), too much being borrowed from communist china( still can't believe we do business with communists!).

What needs to happen in mexico, or spill into the USa before we take military action? Maybe nothing will push us to stop the horror, maybe we are doomed?

I'll ask one more time. How can our economy turn around if most of our consumer dollars go to strengthen communist china? Even if we employ every unemployed American to work at walmart and home depot, the diminishing return on our dollar is not enough.
              Soon China will own Walmart and we will be cheap labor
              Rod
              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
              http://unclognh.com
              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

I don't know.

I had the idea of a $10,000.00 fine for any business or consumer hiring an illegal.

And start electing & promoting legal Hispanics into public office.

Makes the other elected officials notice. Then they may begin to care more.

(I know the unlikelihood of it all.)

J.C.
                All three of these are much larger than you imagine.

First,$10,000 for a first offence for a long term maid I saw last week getting CASH employment while she and her cash husband recieved government kickbacks for her minority 4 kids born here.Now the next generation employer is flowing the cash money for the next brood for the taxpayers to support.I don't think this community is going to understand,kind of a influencial(piss on whoever it hurts influencial)type of community.
                Fine everyone $1,500 for the first offence and go up from there.
                It will help with the money it takes to support/monitor illegals.

Two,I don't get two at all.
                Mayor of Los Angeles?

Three,
                if the money is with the hispanics where do you think you are going to find politicians?

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  All three of these are much larger than you imagine.

First,$10,000 for a first offence for a long term maid I saw last week getting CASH employment while she and her cash husband recieved government kickbacks for her minority 4 kids born here.Now the next generation employer is flowing the cash money for the next brood for the taxpayers to support.I don't think this community is going to understand,kind of a influencial(piss on whoever it hurts influencial)type of community.
                  Fine everyone $1,500 for the first offence and go up from there.
                  It will help with the money it takes to support/monitor illegals.

Two,I don't get two at all.
                  Mayor of Los Angeles?

Three,
                  if the money is with the hispanics where do you think you are going to find politicians?
                  Yep. I think I was talking out of my azz and not making much sense.

Again.

J.C.

Comment

Yep. I think I was talking out of my azz and not making much sense.

Again.

J.C.
                    This statement maybe
                    The previous posts...I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                      Soon China will own Walmart and we will be cheap labor
                      Chu-No-Ful

Comment

As stated above, "It's not just at the border".

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-hanson?page=1

Comment

Working...
                        X