X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Outrage!!!

I'm mad, we have law enforcement officers being shot by illegals in our country, border patrol agents being shot at from the mexican side of the border and American tourists murdered in mexico. I just heard another mexican mayor was murdered by the drug cartels. Why do we still allow Americans to enter mexico and vacation? How many Americans will have to die before action is taken to secure our borders and prosecute the guilty?

I know there are plenty of hard working illegal mexicans living here, and plenty of decent mexicans living in mexico, but that does not change the level of violence both here and there that must be stopped.

Re: Border Outrage!!!

The Dems need the votes....

We've already lost an area the size of CT to Mexico. And no one seems to care unless you live in Arizona.

Comment

sorry
      I deleted mine.
      Too hot

My culture is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        I'm mad, we have law enforcement officers being shot by illegals in our country, border patrol agents being shot at from the mexican side of the border and American tourists murdered in mexico. I just heard another mexican mayor was murdered by the drug cartels. Why do we still allow Americans to enter mexico and vacation? How many Americans will have to die before action is taken to secure our borders and prosecute the guilty?

I know there are plenty of hard working illegal mexicans living here, and plenty of decent mexicans living in mexico, but that does not change the level of violence both here and there that must be stopped.

/agree

Comment

I don't want to get started, but the violence is getting worse. Does anyone think we will send troops in to clean out the scum?

Comment

No. You cannot fix what's broken, and drug cartels have been around long before we were sperm and egg.

Writing congress, taking video, being a border patrol won't stop, nothing stops what's already the horse out of the gate.

If you want to be a tourist of mexico, don't expect sympathy being put in a body bag in your return. You know going into the equation that danger lurks.

You cannot fix the stupid in people wanting to to have a good time where guns and violence lurk.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
              No. You cannot fix what's broken, and drug cartels have been around long before we were sperm and egg.

Writing congress, taking video, being a border patrol won't stop, nothing stops what's already the horse out of the gate.

If you want to be a tourist of mexico, don't expect sympathy being put in a body bag in your return. You know going into the equation that danger lurks.

You cannot fix the stupid in people wanting to to have a good time where guns and violence lurk.
              I can understand and agree with you because the proof is in what's happening. I think it makes sense that like a disease if nothing is done it will spread. We can see the rise in violent crime associated with what's happening in mexico spilling into the USA. Do you think it's a matter of time until our country turns into the kind of lawless mess down there, or can will we step things up here to keep the problem in mexico?

I can't believe that town after town the bad guys have won out over the law! Is the mission of the drug catrels to control mexico and leave the USA alone?

Comment

Frankie, Sometimes I wonder if you can see the forest for the trees. You complain about illegals and then about the drug cartels and Mexico. If no one here hired the illegals, we wouldn't have a problem. Likewise, the cartels are selling their drugs here. If it weren't for the greedy and the stupid (drug users) we wouldn't have much for problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                  Frankie, Sometimes I wonder if you can see the forest for the trees. You complain about illegals and then about the drug cartels and Mexico. If no one here hired the illegals, we wouldn't have a problem. Likewise, the cartels are selling their drugs here. If it weren't for the greedy and the stupid (drug users) we wouldn't have much for problems.
                  Kid you state the obvious of which I am very aware. If men did not rape and kill, women and children would be safer! We would not have law enforcement men and women dying at the hands of killers if we were all law abiding and peaceful people.

The facts are what they are Kid, legal Americans use illegal drugs. Legal Americans also abuse prescription drugs and legal alcohol. I'm all for punishing Legal Americans who put innocent folks at risk. I also want the crime spilling over from mexico in the form of illegals who break our immigrations laws and cost us tax money, AND those who are not hard working family folks but are here to push drugs and violence, STOPPED!!!

The greedy, stupid, selfish, careless, are not going away on their own. They must be stopped with a equal and greater legal force.

Kid, I see the forest and I see the trees. I see the result of crimes and I want action. I don't want to keep reading and hearing the horror, or posting about it here. Enforce the borders, prosecute Americans who employ illegals and use drugs, but for the love of God, Do something!

Comment

Frankie I feel your frustration.So much so I had to remove my origional post.I have a hard time keeping my cool when I start talking about this and the state of our government.

The frustration of so many Americans being either greedy,lazy or complacent does not leave me with many people that agree with me.

"What are you thinking you are going to do about it Adam?"

Everyone is using them to dang near wipe their butt out here.
                    They wanna know "Why can't I have mine wiped for me"

Comment

Frankie, I'm not disagreeing with you, I am just saying that if you cut the rattles off of a snake, he will just grow new ones. Until you cut the head off, he will keep rattlin along.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                        Frankie, I'm not disagreeing with you, I am just saying that if you cut the rattles off of a snake, he will just grow new ones. Until you cut the head off, he will keep rattlin along.
                        Unfortunately that is the situation we are in regarding drug use and other illegal behavior. Drinking alcohol is legal, but that does not prevent some folks from drinking and driving. Should we not arrest and prosecute drunk drivers until drinking is outlawed? Of course not.

Kid, the market is here and until the addictive nature of man is changed it will remain that way. The best we can do is continue to educate those minds still open, and arrest and hopefully rehabilitate the rest. We cannot ignore or allow the drug traffic and violence because we can't eliminate the market draw. Same goes for the hard working folks who break our immigration laws. In my opinion and it's just my opinion, the Americans who hire illegals are breaking the law but that does not give a free pass to the folks who cross our borders and break our laws.

Kid, without "johns" there would be no market for prostitutes. I don't care who gets arrested in the effort clean up and make safe our streets, just don't look the other way because the system is not fair or perfect.

Mexico is a diseased hell and I don't want my country getting any worse because we have ready and willing cash customers for the drug dealers.

Comment

Today we had to go down to UCLA as one of our friends was admitted with advanced pulmonary fibrosis. On the way home we had to stop at another Hospital to check on their youngest daughter who was in labor. What struck Brenda was every room there had an Hispanic name. I don't know the legal status of any of them but it seemed clear it will not take long for them to be the new majority in this area.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark, whatever the ethnic or religious majority becomes in this country I only hope they are law abiding and respectful folks. This past summer when I picked my daughter up from Kennedy airport in NY, most of the folks were from india and asia. Majorities change and I accept change, I am upset by violence and a disrespect for law. We have troops in afghanistan fighting to preserve our security and way of life. We should have troops in mexico doing the same thing, and I still can't accept that our borders and our laws are any less important than any other country's!

Comment

Yep,
                              Keep feeding them.Keeeeep riiiiight on feeding them.
                              Landscapers,Laborers,house cleaners,handyman.
                              They're squirting out anchor babies by the millions.

Keep right on feeding them.
                              You going down woody.Have some more smoke,make you dumb,just sit there while time catches up with you.

Where you plannin' on getting a job Whitey.Oh you think homey's gonna hire you?
                              Have some more Smoke...Oh now your scared and need to make up for lost time...How bout a nice fat gacker to make you feel like somethings going on.
                              Go Whitey Go.

Comment

Working...
                              X