ToUtahNow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ToUtahNow

Well Mark, your too old for "Team Geritol" now so, why don't you join me on "Team Alzheimers" and we'll kick *** at the next Roundup. Happy Birthday.
    The Other Rick

Comment

Thanks again everyone I truly feel blessed to be part of this community and what it has become.

Mark

On another note rick1643, I'm guessing Joey is cringing right now and may send you a PM if I don't head her off. I lost my mother this morning after a long battle with Alzheimer's. I understand the spirit of your wishes and I know there was not any malice intended. One of my blessings today was that my mother passed away and her struggle is finally over.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mark, bad timing on my part.
        The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Thanks again everyone I truly feel blessed to be part of this community and what it has become.

Mark

On another note rick1643, I'm guessing Joey is cringing right now and may send you a PM if I don't head her off. I lost my mother this morning after a long battle with Alzheimer's. I understand the spirit of your wishes and I know there was not any malice intended. One of my blessings today was that my mother passed away and her struggle is finally over.
          Lost a friend two weeks ago to the same disease. She had reached a point of not prolonging her life but prolonging her death. Her struggle is also over.

My heart and prayers to you Mr. Mark. Remember the good pictures and memories you have in your mind and heart with your mother.

J.C.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mark, sorry to hear about your mother.
            Steve

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Mark.

Our condolences.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Man... I cant believe I missed saying happy birthday... I gotta get back on here more

Happy Birthday Mark!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Mark, and many more.
                  "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

I suggest we change the team name to "Old Timers" and Rick1643 you need change your name to Mountain Man Rick. What is the 1643 all about any ways?

Comment

Working...
                    X