Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cigarettes

Thanks all for the support.

Little bit tough to write this next, probably equally difficult to hear.

Had a horrific last couple of days. Won't go into details, but there was sobbing involved, etc.

We all have breaking points, and I ht one (again) today. Bought a pack. Smoked about 5, didn't keep track. Just needed a crutch to keep from killing someone or myself, so went for the familiar.

Through the crisis, can deal again, chucked the rest of the pack out the window (I'll just smoke the damn things otherwise).

Apologies for the moment of weakness, back on the program, bring it on.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Keep pushing on Alex. Glad you didn't just give in to going back completely to the old habit.

Still rooting for ya to kick it for good.

Josh

Comment

don't own a scale. weighed myself on a customer's the other day. 201.6# not too bad for 6'2" and 43 yr old, but still up 20lb from where I ought to be. cheating... maybe 5/day. should end it but I'm so much happier when I smoke. am noticing less breath since I fell off the wagon. Hate the spare tire. feel bad when I look in a mirror. too vain; need to direct that energy into exercise.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Be cool as I ask. Just thinking.....

Is there any such thing as addiction?

J.C.

Comment

Working...
          X