Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Change?

Is it gonna' come?

Two Tea Party members won a position in government.

J.C.
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 11-02-2010, 09:13 PM.

Re: A Change?

Am I the only person in the world, not only courteous enough, but also smart enough to insert a hyperlink, rather than post the ENTIRE WALL OF TEXT called a news article?
    Have you even TRIED to read this post?

Hell, I even go a step futher to only quote a slice of the article to get people attention!

To borrow a phrase I picked up from the younger folks on various forums:
    Lern[sic] 2 Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
      Am I the only person in the world, not only courteous enough, but also smart enough to insert a hyperlink, rather than post the ENTIRE WALL OF TEXT called a news article?
      Have you even TRIED to read this post?

Hell, I even go a step futher to only quote a slice of the article to get people attention!

To borrow a phrase I picked up from the younger folks on various forums:
      Lern[sic] 2 Internet.

No, you are not. I did not and do not perceive providing full text to be discourteous.

But I fixed it just for you. Same information with zero details.

J.C.

Comment

To be honest, I find most people would rather read the full text than click on a link that might have a virus. It's sad but in the real world, people are always testing Internet security weaknesses.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          To be honest, I find most people would rather read the full text than click on a link that might have a virus. It's sad but in the real world, people are always testing Internet security weaknesses.

Mark
          i thought the same thing.

J.C.

Comment

I'd rather just read it than click it!
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

You guys don't have the address show up on your staus bar when you hover the cursor over a link?

Sorry, but that text, that fon't, and in bold was simply much to painful to look at, even more so to read.
              Last edited by tailgunner; 11-02-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                No.

You're also not the only person that thinks his way of doing things is the only way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                    Last year I would have said this cartoon was inaccurate, now I know better!
                    I still believe there are folks who need a helping hand, but for the democrats to decide and force their agenda on the taxpayers is in my opinion wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      Last year I would have said this cartoon was inaccurate, now I know better!
                      I still believe there are folks who need a helping hand, but for the democrats to decide and force their agenda on the taxpayers is in my opinion wrong!
                      Do you actually believe the Republicans will be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post

No but their agenda more closely follows mine.
                        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

That's the difference to me as well. That liberal progressive BS in place before has to have a monkey wrench tossed into it before our country MY country is unrecognizable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                            Yes, the republicans will be different. They probably will not do a much better job on the economy. I am concerned about how the democratic healthcare bill will be paid for and God forbid cap and trade was passed! Will the republicans finally get around to securing our borders, something President Bush refused to do as he praised the illegals in our country for a job well done.

I don't expect the republicans to do much, but the democrats needed a wake up call. Secure our borders, find out who is here and if they are here illegally either let them stay and pay their fair share or send them back! If the government of afghanistan is going to accept the taliban with open arms once we leave, whay are we there? Why are our brave young men and women being wounded and dying?

Will the republicans simply block President Obama from doing anything good for our country? That seems to be the game both sides play as our country grows weaker and china grows stronger.

Comment

Yes, the republicans will be different. They probably will not do a much better job on the economy. I am concerned about how the democratic healthcare bill will be paid for and God forbid cap and trade was passed! Will the republicans finally get around to securing our borders, something President Bush refused to do as he praised the illegals in our country for a job well done. (No, they won't secure the borders. Who hires the illegals?)

I don't expect the republicans to do much, but the democrats needed a wake up call. Secure our borders, find out who is here and if they are here illegally either let them stay and pay their fair share or send them back! If the government of afghanistan is going to accept the taliban with open arms once we leave, whay are we there? Why are our brave young men and women being wounded and dying? (We are there cause G.W. sidetracked us in Iraq)

Will the republicans simply block President Obama from doing anything good for our country? That seems to be the game both sides play as our country grows weaker and china grows stronger ( You are right on that score--They proved that in the last two years)

Seriously Frankie, you didn't listen too well when Obama was elected. He said we were in a helluva mess and it would take a long time to get out. You expected a miracle worker and when he wasn't you became unhappy. I, too, would like to see low or no unemployment, a good interest rate on my savings, etc., but I grew up in the 30's and I saw what my parents and neighbors went through. It took a long time to get to where it was "comfortable" after the crash of 29. It won't be any easier this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X