X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: better business bureau fraud

I got a call from the BBB the other day, I didn't get to it in time but they left me a message asking to call them back. I didn't bother answering because of this thread. Thanks for the heads up!
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

here you go jc

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I personally don't know anyone that even cares about the BBB. Then again, 99% of my work is word of mouth/referrals.

Now, when are they going to expose Consumer Reports for the fraud they are.....

Comment

BBB has always been a fraud.

Every year we get bombarded with phone calls from them wanting money.

Comment

While I refuse to pay anyone for a grade, BBB logo still carries a lot of weight and reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by ruplumber View Post
              While I refuse to pay anyone for a grade, BBB logo still carries a lot of weight and reputation.
              As I pointed out in other threads about the BBB you do not have to pay for a grade. There are companies out there that are not a member of the BBB and have an A+ rating. They do not use you paying to be a member as part of the grade scale. They look to see if you have a legit verifiable address, how long you had the phone number and is it listed it or not, valid contact information and lots of other factors. Here is a link that explains their rating system. http://www.bbb.org/business-reviews/.../overview.html We have been a member since 1985 and it has gotten us lots of calls. Some call us because they see that we are a member by the logo, others find us on the BBB website. As I stated before I have gotten jobs that other contractors bidded a couple hundred less than we did because we have an A+ rating where the other guys had a F rating.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
              X