X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thoughts Thread

Use this thread for catching all your random thoughts that doesn't warrant starting a new topic of discussion.

Michael Vick, tonight, is blowing up this football game with the score at 59 to 28 (Philadelphia Eagles against the Washington Redskins) and the guy is dangerously accurate.

Cincinnati Bengals are 2-7.

They actually lost 2-3 games in preseason...so really they've lost about 10 games. If I'm wrong just give it a few weeks.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

I've been eating too many brownies.

J.C.

Comment

I belong to a large gym facility and I think coed showers would be a good idea! They would save water, make women feel safe by the presence of men during these troubled times, and give me a place to hang out for a few hours a day.

Where have all the mad scientists gone?

How's the food in Heaven?

Will I ever understand my wife?

How many is too many brownies?

Comment

I just put in my 2nd 8 hour shift to make this a 16 hour work day on the internet.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

One of the reasons I work for myself is so that I can have the latitude to schedule time to hunt and paddle my boats. But I work 6-7 days a week and don't have the time to hunt or paddle.

I like Frankie's shower logic. Maybe I will join a gym.

How many is to many brownies?

Comment

Does the phrase, "That is the last thing I need right now." imply that you still need it?

Comment

My cat talks to me all the time. Wonder what he's saying

Comment

Horses have pretty big mouths... I wonder if they could bite you to death.

Comment

I watched the first half of the Eagles/Skins game and went to sleep. I didn't see how the skins could come back from that beating they took in the first half.

9 seconds into the second quarter its 35 -0 Eagles. Were the skins that bad or were they all PO'd cause McFlab got a $78M contract signed earlier that day so they were all laying down on the job to make the point that its not all about the QB.

How many is to many brownies?
                  When you can't bring yourself to stuff another one in your mouth cause you're on your fourth one (w/milk of course).
                  Last edited by Bob D.; 11-16-2010, 01:06 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
                  ---------------
                  Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                  ---------------
                  “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                  ---------
                  "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                  ---------
                  sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    I belong to a large gym facility and I think coed showers would be a good idea! They would save water, make women feel safe by the presence of men during these troubled times, and give me a place to hang out for a few hours a day.
                    I think your theory may have some flaws. All men at that gym will be fat because they never leave the shower area. And all the women smell because they don't shower.

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Horses have pretty big mouths... I wonder if they could bite you to death.
                    I think you win or at are the front runner for the most random thought award!

Comment

Today is tomorrow yesterday

Cactus Man

Comment

It looks like I have to drop the fuel tank on my pickup and that I need two front tires and a couple of shocks.

Comment

I really like Dos-I-Dos Cookies !

( The Cookies in the orange box )

They are so Delicious
                          Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                          New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Replacing worn out stuff your father put in is nostalgic. Replacing worn out stuff you put in is depressing.

“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.”

Comment

Why does never hunted family want to visit during deer season
                              Its only 4 months

Comment

Working...
                              X