First grandchild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First grandchild

My daughter handed me a folded over sheet of paper with some hearts on it.... Here's what was inside. A little hard to read it in the pic but theres an arrow pointing to the heartbeat that says Hi Grandpa and Grandma
    Attached Files

Re: First grandchild

thats great i will be there some day
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Take it from me... if I had known what fun grandchildren were going to be, I would have had them first. Congratulations!!
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
        thats great i will be there some day
        my parents are always wanting to babysit and have us come over.

you'll love it just as my parents do.

congratulations to you and your family.

me too but it better be a good 20 years from now

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

CONGRATULATION!!!!!! I have 4 grandkids that live within 10 miles from the house and another due in June and yes they are great alot of fun and as my wife says when we are done spoiling and playing with them and they start getting cranky We send them on home (haha) once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Comment

congratulations, Grand kids are great,
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Congratulations!

That's unquestionably the best gift that a child ever gave their parents!

One of the best things about your grandchild is that you can spoil the devil out of them (it's sort of revenge, for those times when your teenager was a PIA) and enjoy every minute of it. And on those very rare moments when your grandkids give you a bad time, you can always give them back!

Seriously though, you and your wife will have such happy days ahead of you. My grandson and I are more alike than I could ever imagine. Everything from his interests to his mannerisms. He's 11 now, and every moment has been a great joy.

CWS

Comment

Working...
              X