AEGs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEGs

anybody into them? got turned on to these by a client.

this is what i ordered http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Airs...p/bi-5781m.htm

should be here tomorrow. if so, i see the 3,000 rounds i ordered taking a huge depletion
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: AEGs

40+ views and 0 replies.

got my gun. what a fun toy. already went through 3,000 BBs. went to 2 war games as a spectator. what a trip I AM ADDICTED!!

ordered my camo today and will, hopefully, get my face/eye protection ordered this week and be ready to participate by new years

just what i need, another expensive hobby
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

at the first roundup gathering we played in an empty parking lot at the hotel. went to walmart down the street to buy cheap guns and goggles.

glad adam and i were on the same team

they remembered us at the second roundup. probably because they're still finding bb's in the hallways and elevators

my shocking toys don't leave a mess on the floor

just in your pants

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I played with a friends airsoft gun earlier this year. I shot a crawfish with it from about twenty feet. It was surprisingly accurate and fun to play with.

Comment

got everything ordered but my head/face/eye protection

digi woodland camo (this is the tropics after all)
          1x30 red/green dot sight (should be here Thursday)
          another 15,000 BBs (arrived today)
          3 more hi-cap mags (300 rounds per)

the 2 best players are 17 & 10 Y/Os. and there is a 19 y/o girl that is an amazing sniper. i watched here take her dad out from almost 250 feet.

one field is at a youth group nestled in 2.5 acres of 200+ y/o danish ruins. the other is on 4.5 acres of the rain forest

i'm gonna sell a guitar to support this habit. anyone interested in a 50s repro Fender Strat in surf green? the same color as 50s Chevys

this is more fun that anyone should be allowed to have with their clothes on

Comment

I'm into firearms immensely, but don't know anything about air soft guns.

I see them for sale everywhere, but not enough information for me to form an opinion on them.

Comment

Working...
            X