Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shud the Detroit Lions lose their Turkey Day spot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shud the Detroit Lions lose their Turkey Day spot?

Well, take solice in the fact that we were both wrong Gene.

I really expected the NE game to be a low scoring match. Especially since the Pats just played the Colts, so facing Detroit must have felt like a vacation. That's ok, I'm sure we all are enjoying the Saints mercy killing the Cowboys.

Comment

*hangs head in shame yet again*
      WHY....WHY....WHY... did I ever pick Detroit as MY team

Every year and even every game I think 'this is the one baby, here we go'
      and every year and most games I'm left feeling like a disappointed shell of a man.

Someday my local news paper headline will read 'Pittsfield man arrested for running naked down Main St. after Detroit wins the Supper Bowl'

Dallas LOST
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I like the the idea of maybe both the Afc and Nfc championship game rematch, but it may be hard since I think most of the schedules are made a year or so in advance. Traditions are cool but sometimes change is a good thing and can be fun

Comment

Working...
        X