Jimmy Kimmel Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live

Yeah, but with his propress and k-60 we'd be so fast we could do at least one job on every leg of the race and still come in first
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

gene, i think the 2 of us would add a different angle to the show. they've had cops and firefighter, teachers,doctors, cheerleaders teams before. but i don't think they had a trades/ plumbing team before. i'm sure we could use our skills and fearlessness to excel in the game.

i pretty sure my past adventures and travels would be a bonus.

but can you speak a foreign language and will i be able to understands your maine accent

what will bill and charlie think if we disappear together

we already know what the forum thinks

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Bill and Adam would be best on the Amazing Race.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

but can you speak a foreign language and will i be able to understands your maine accent

rick.
          Accent, what accent?

As far as foreign language goes, I do speak wicked good Mainah! Does that count?
          Foreign language skills would be handy but I don't think they are necessary to the race as most communication can be conveyed non verbally.

I have two SILs "fresh off the boat" one from Greece and one from S. Korea. Understanding them can be a challenge but usually pretty quick.

The Greek says things like "beans in mounds" after a quick game of charades this translates to: This Honey comes from bees raised in the mountains.

The S. Korean says things like. "bro ood collar browns put a$$ burgers"
          That translates to: Put the asparagus on the brown wood bowl.

Also attended local private school and hung out with a lot of students from Japan, S.Korea, Spain, Russia etc that spoke very little English.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

adam would be a great competitor on the amazing race. problem is he is camera shy and that's not going to work for tv

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Hey I tried to get you on Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs...but about 20,000 other plumbers are trying to do the same exact thing.

I thought you had a good chance being aligned so well with Ridgid.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

came in third place

rick.
                Not 1st? you must have been devastated for years...

Comment

1st place was a simple spoon trick that anybody can do. and yes it's funny if you set it up right. i use it several times a year at restaurants and get together's.

but my trick is not funny, it's more of a how the hell did you do that.

remember that the show was called americas funniest people.

but i bet nobody could have turned a penny into $2000.00 in under a minute

so third wasn't too bad after all

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    Yeah, but with his propress and k-60 we'd be so fast we could do at least one job on every leg of the race and still come in first

Gene, I just wanna say that the website looks awesome. Keep it up, man.

Almost makes me want to take a drive to Maine - it's been 20 years since I last drove though.......
                    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

1st place was a simple spoon trick that anybody can do. and yes it's funny if you set it up right. i use it several times a year at restaurants and get together's.

but my trick is not funny, it's more of a how the hell did you do that.

remember that the show was called americas funniest people.

but i bet nobody could have turned a penny into $2000.00 in under a minute

so third wasn't too bad after all

rick.

I agree! 2000$ in under a minute is good, I have to work 1 solid flat rate hour to make that!!!! thats like a whole 60 minutes

sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                        Gene, I just wanna say that the website looks awesome. Keep it up, man.

Almost makes me want to take a drive to Maine - it's been 20 years since I last drove though.......
                        Thanks Tin, I worked pretty hard on it.
                        Intuit website builder made it a lot easier then all the others I tried (and failed to get past the first page).

"Almost makes me want to take a drive to Maine - it's been 20 years since I last drove though......"
                        Come on down...About the only thing that has changed in the last 20 years is we now have Tim Hortans, so you'll feel right at home. I guess having 1-7 in every village in Canada with a population of over 55 people made them run out of space. Now they're invading us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          About the only thing that has changed in the last 20 years is we now have Tim Hortans, so you'll feel right at home. I guess having 1-7 in every village in Canada with a population of over 55 people made them run out of space. Now they're invading us.
                          I used to prefer Dunkin's coffee, but they pulled out of Canada about 18 years ago. Krispy Kreme makes an awesome donut, but, unfortunately, the coffee never caught on and they never expanded past central Canada.

Embrace the Hortons juggernaut, Gene. Grab yourself an extra large double-double and a chocolate dip, eh?
                          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                          X