X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Kimmel Live

see if you can spot joey and myself tonight in the audiance for the jimmy kimmel live show. hopefully we'll be in the front couple rows.

tonight on abc.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live

'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' is on the same time slot and I CAN'T miss this episode

Khloe thinks she might be pregnant and Kim's lying ways finally catch up with her

Comment

Shoot,
      And here I'm already commited to changing the air in my tires.

Comment

best part of the show was the warm up comedian asked the audience for anyone with special talents

of course i have special talents

i performed my world famous spinning a penny on a coat hanger trick

they loved it and i won a jimmy kimmel t-shirt

who knows i might give up my day job

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Video or it didn't happen!

Proof man, PROOF!!

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          best part of the show was the warm up comedian asked the audience for anyone with special talents

of course i have special talents

i performed my world famous spinning a penny on a coat hanger trick

they loved it and i won a jimmy kimmel t-shirt

who knows i might give up my day job

rick.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

you know they don't let you bring in cameras or use your phone in the studio.

but i will try to find a link to my 1991 appearance on abc's "americas funniest people" came in third place and won 2k it played for years on reruns and aired years later on the fox family channel.

you'd be surprised by who actually recognizes you years later both in the states and overseas

had a semi truck full of toto toilets show up on the job site. the trucker was on the road for days from georgia to los angeles. he pulls up to the job site and myself and the crew meet him to unload the 900+ toilets he parks, gets out of his truck, and say's "i know you" he goes back into his truck, gets out a wire hanger and his camera. made me do the trick before he would open the trailer there was noway anyone had told him as we all saw him pull up to the job.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Are you talking about the science class thing where you bend a clothes hanger into a diamond and put a penny on the hook?

Spin it around and it stays on?

I remember that one.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                Are you talking about the science class thing where you bend a clothes hanger into a diamond and put a penny on the hook?

I remember that one.

J.C.
                that's the one but stopping it is the real skill
                rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by jcsplumbing View Post
                  are you talking about the science class thing where you bend a clothes hanger into a diamond and put a penny on the hook?

I remember that one.

J.c.
                  you two were in school togeather !! Poor teacher !!!
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Hey Rick how many shows have you been on? How many do you try out for before getting on one? I was an extra in the 1986 version of invaders from mars. I told them to keep the Oscar, I'm in it for the art not the recognition. Actually I never saw the movie so I might not be in it.

Comment

that's the only show. but i did send in a tape for season 2 survivor did a casting call for fear factor, would love to get onto amazing race and or wipeout

1 day i will

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        that's the only show. but i did send in a tape for season 2 survivor did a casting call for fear factor, would love to get onto amazing race and or wipeout

1 day i will

rick.
                        I thought you were on a game show once? Wipe out looks like a ton of fun but I'm suprised people don't get hurt bad on that show.

Comment

thanks for reminding me joey and i were on a show " 1 vrs 100 " the show lasted about as long as we and 57 others that got eliminated on the 3rd question along with the 1 contestant

it was a holiday special show 3 years ago and they were looking for 11 pipers piping

best part was they fed us breakfast and the loser's got lunch. the remaining 41 contestants filmed another clip with a new contestant and got to split the $100.00 in the bank that the first contestant had banked.

i got my lunch, left to go do a sewer camera job, i think i was the big winner.

glad that joey and i were eliminated at the same time

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, I still say you and me on Amazing Race, representing Drain Cleaners from Maine to California
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                              Rick, I still say you and me on Amazing Race, representing Drain Cleaners from Maine to California

Gene, I don't think that will work, Rick is too easily distracted, he'd be fixing plumbing where ever you were. and he would slow you down dragging that k-60 with him. He doesn't leave home without it.
                              The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X