Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You hear chain saws at night , stay in bed !

9 PM getting in bed hear chain saws real close. Tell Mom I'm getting dressed to investigate. Neighbors 3 ft. liquid amber razor backs in half takes out lines and friends school bus. Now It's a 10 pm block party in slippers. Call tree service friend." I'm screwed Kevin ,blown tranny on My dump". Not to worry, I'll get My 18 yd dump to chip into. Huge new chipper $60,000, whole tree in My truck, maybe 50,000 gross. Our park will take chips.Go down dirt road in the woods ,turn around, SOFT SPOT! Frame bottomed out in Mud! Our Two 4x4s do natta! Go to yard bring back My 8 ton back hoe. Up on pads and bucket. chain on dipper pulls it out! Yahoo , live is good again. Payback, Buddy trims our Huge cedar, and removes old bay tree. Next time I'll stay in bed !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: If You hear chain saws at night , stay in bed !

"next time I'll stay in bed" where's the fun in that?
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      "next time I'll stay in bed" where's the fun in that?
      Yes! I enjoyed every minute of it. Fun to see what
      hydraulic power can do !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Hard to resist your good nature and need to be helpful. I'm like that with my neighbors and my wife makes fun of me because she is sure the favors will not be returned. I don't care if she's right, I just like to help. I don't expect my neighbors to be as prepared for tree removal (chainsaw fun) or emergency repairs as I am, but I do get annoyed if they don't even have a flashlight! You did the right thing, don't change now.

Comment

Working...
        X