• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Reason for Global Warming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYUS0...eature=related

Re: Possible Reason for Global Warming?

God Bless Larry Martin.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yes! Larry helped us dodge a bullet way back then, but who will save us now?

Comment

I loved going to the movies on saturday afternoon as a kid and watching these serials as TV`s weren`t around till the late fifties in Australia but now I cringe when seeing them.

Tony

Comment

Watching some of these old films two things come to mind, one is that they were very crude compared to the lavish special effects of modern films and second that our imaginations were much more challenged and developed than kids living in more modern times. The smoke billowing from the tail of flash gordon's spaceship as it made a buzzing sound, was just as impressive as the computer generated, hyper drive in star wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Watching some of these old films two things come to mind, one is that they were very crude compared to the lavish special effects of modern films and second that our imaginations were much more challenged and developed than kids living in more modern times. The smoke billowing from the tail of flash gordon's spaceship as it made a buzzing sound, was just as impressive as the computer generated, hyper drive in star wars.
            I always remember watching a series called jet jackson but was called another name in the US captain thumderbolt or something like that and his side kick Iggobod Mud and having this wrist watch comumicator and calling SQ one to SQ two and how great it would be to have one at that time.

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X