Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

My sons new office!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My sons new office!

    My oldest son sent me a picture of his new office in Afghanistan today.



    Mark
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

  • #2
    Re: My sons new office!

    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    My oldest son sent me a picture of his new office in Afghanistan today.



    Mark
    Could you elaborate is it the aircraft the helicopter the buildings or the tarmac

    Tony

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: My sons new office!

      Very cool pic!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: My sons new office!

        Sorry, he is a Major in the Army and an Apache pilot.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: My sons new office!

          Originally posted by AFM View Post
          Could you elaborate is it the aircraft the helicopter the buildings or the tarmac

          Tony
          Heh, the C-5 will be my office in a few more months. Who knows, I might be sent to that very airbase. Do you know which one it is?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: My sons new office!

            Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
            Heh, the C-5 will be my office in a few more months. Who knows, I might be sent to that very airbase. Do you know which one it is?
            FOB Fenty
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: My sons new office!

              Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
              Heh, the C-5 will be my office in a few more months. Who knows, I might be sent to that very airbase. Do you know which one it is?
              I know this is a dumb question but arn`t you an electrian and not a soldier.

              Tony

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: My sons new office!

                nice!! office with a window and a view.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: My sons new office!

                  Originally posted by AFM View Post
                  I know this is a dumb question but arn`t you an electrian and not a soldier.

                  Tony
                  The US armed forces have a section called "National Guard". It's basically a component of the Reserve forces where I serve one weekend a month, plus two weeks active, and have the potential of being activated to deploy overseas, which I will be in a few months. A nice way of calling us is "Citizen soldiers".

                  Sorry, the short answer is: I'm both.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: My sons new office!

                    Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                    The US armed forces have a section called "National Guard". It's basically a component of the Reserve forces where I serve one weekend a month, plus two weeks active, and have the potential of being activated to deploy overseas, which I will be in a few months. A nice way of calling us is "Citizen soldiers".

                    Sorry, the short answer is: I'm both.
                    I admire your courage Tailgunner but Afghanistan is a lost war

                    Tony

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: My sons new office!

                      Originally posted by AFM View Post
                      I admire your courage Tailgunner but Afghanistan is a lost war

                      Tony
                      So then he shouldn't do his duty eh

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: My sons new office!

                        Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                        So then he shouldn't do his duty eh
                        Duty is a two way street and if you mean wasting ones life then I have to say no I hear we are all pulling out by 2014 how many more wasted lives will have been lost by the US and Australians until then and for nothing as Afghanistan and for that matter Iraq will revert back to what they were before we came as you cannot impose democracies on peoples who don`t want it.

                        Tony

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: My sons new office!

                          Tell him thanks for his service.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X