Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy?

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
    If you want some more in depth stuff Frankie, just look for "Loose Change" and "911- In Plane Sight".
    Come on Mack, you must have some thoughts?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROFhK5P8Src
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Come on Mack, you must have some thoughts?
        Yes, but under the terms of his plea agreement, probation, and the protection order, he is only allowed to discuss these thoughts with his Psychologist and his legal team.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I have no problem with conspiracy theories, any of them.
          Imagine if no one ever questioned our Government?

They get away with enough as it is, at least these conspiracy theories help to keep them some what in check.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

What major in event has gone without conspiracy theorists saying the government was behind it? Weather balloons are UFOs, the moon landing was faked, thousands of Americans were murdered to fake a terrorist attack.... In my opinion, it's all BS.

Sure, we're not told about EVERYTHING (tests of new military hardware, technological advances, etc that are better left a secret), but to believe that suck events were faked, staged, or purposely done for whatever reason is different.

I can't imagine how depressing it must be to the family of the victims when they hear that people think 9/11 was a conspiracy...
            Ideal Plumbing

Comment

I like that the show was hosted by Jesse Ventura. a guy that has taken how many shots to the head
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                I like that the show was hosted by Jesse Ventura. a guy that has taken how many shots to the head
                Just think how badly he affected Minnesota!!!

Comment

Lived long enough and have enough common sense to know a B.S'er when I see one.

Ventura is either incredibly stupid for his theories and conclusions.

Or incredibly smart to create a paycheck out of nothing.

J.C.

Comment

Hey you guys, be cool or Jesse may take out the forum...again..

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      Lived long enough and have enough common sense to know a B.S'er when I see one.

Ventura is either incredibly stupid for his theories and conclusions.

Or incredibly smart to create a paycheck out of nothing.

J.C.
                      J.C., that's your opinion and you may be right, but I still think it's worth discussing. What's the harm in asking questions or looking for answers? I watched the Youtube clips Mark posted that disputed some of the things on the program I mentioned. That's the kind of thing that puts conspiracy theories to rest, not simply dismissing things we decide are inconsequential.
                      I still want to know what happened to the 2.3 trillion dollars Rumsfeld talked about on 9/10 ? Was that issue every resolved?

Comment

J.C., that's your opinion and you may be right, but I still think it's worth discussing. What's the harm in asking questions or looking for answers? I watched the Youtube clips Mark posted that disputed some of the things on the program I mentioned. That's the kind of thing that puts conspiracy theories to rest, not simply dismissing things we decide are inconsequential.
                        I still want to know what happened to the 2.3 trillion dollars Rumsfeld talked about on 9/10 ? Was that issue every resolved?
                        The problem with conspiracy theories is you take a little bit of truth and add some misinformation and you have a conspiracy. The $2,300,000,000 which was reported missing was for the year ending 1999. I don't know how many years were included in the audit but it was during the Clinton years. The point of the audit was to show the Clinton White House was sloppy and did a poor job of accounting. For this conspiracy to really play out you would have to believe the Clinton White House took out both the WTC and the Pentagon to cover up their accounting errors.

Mark

EDIT: Here is a quote from Jim Minnery, an accountant in Ohio who works for the Defense Finance and Accounting Service, the whistle blower who prompted the audit:

“Their systems can’t keep track of who they’ve sold stuff to, who owes them, who they owe.”
                        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-21-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          Perhaps your pilot friend assumes they were trying to hit the side of the Pentagon like that. Wouldn't it make more sense they wanted to hit it dead center on the top and they missed?

As for the plane you suspected they shot down in Pennsylvania, how long do you think it took to call all of the relatives to "fake" the passenger revolt which took place? There are flight recorders and cell phone calls which chronicle everything that happened.

Mark
                          b

I never said the calls where not real. I think all the calls where real, but in the end I think we shot it down somewhere else and fired missles in the ground. Donald Remfelts even said in his first speech about that plane "we shot it down" then later corrected himself. That plane was headed for the White House and the goverment made an executive decision to bring it down. All the other stuff I belive is BS.
                          You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Understood. I'm still sticking with Jesse's an idiot though.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
                              b

I never said the calls where not real. I think all the calls where real, but in the end I think we shot it down somewhere else and fired missles in the ground. Donald Remfelts even said in his first speech about that plane "we shot it down" then later corrected himself. That plane was headed for the White House and the goverment made an executive decision to bring it down. All the other stuff I belive is BS.
                              I believe the flight that Rumsfeld misspoke about was Flight 93 which went down in Pennsylvania.

The elapsed time between between when the FAA reported to NORAD they suspected Flight 77 had been Hijacked and when it crashed into the Pentagon was 13-minutes. The jets which were scrambled to the Pentagon were late because the FAA had lost Flight 77.

For your theory to be correct, in that hectic 13-minutes, someone came up with a plan to fire a missile at the Pentagon, shoot down Flight 77 in such a manner it would never be found, fake the photos from the guard shack, brain wash all of the eyewitnesses who say they saw the jet hit the Pentagon, plant all of the aircraft parts at the Pentagon, collect DNA from everyone who was on Flight 77 and plant it at the Pentagon,and brain washed everyone at NORAD, the FAA, all of the towers in the area, the missile crew and support staff.

Our government could not coordinate a "Beer Summit" in 13-minutes let alone a con of this complexity.

Mark

Comment

Our government could not coordinate a "Beer Summit" in 13-minutes let alone a con of this complexity.

Mark

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, I'm still laughing. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X