X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Conspiracy?

Just finished watching a tv program, "conspiracy theory" with former govenor Jesse Ventura. I had always dismissed what happened on 9/11 as anything but a terrorist attack, but many things discussed on the show raised my doubts. I'll list some of these points for anyone interested.
    1. An order to "stand down" was issued to NORAD by a high level white house authority, and both the mention of that fact and a video recording of that information was not included in the 9/11 commision report.
    2. The day before the attack, Defense Sec Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion dollars of defense money could not be accounted for, and the exact place the plane hit the Pentagon was where all the defense records were held along with the folks who were investigating the missing funds.
    3. Experienced airline pilots said not only was the speed of the airline that hit the Pentagon more than 100 knots beyond it's spec limits, even the most experienced pilot could not fly a jet on target at that speed the way it was described.
    4. The plane was traveling too high and too fast for cell phones to have worked, and there were no behind the seat phones on that plane.
    5. 85 cameras record the area of the Pentagon, but no video has been released showing a plane hitting the building.
    6. Witness said they saw no debris from the plane, no parts, luggage, nothing.

I know innocent and brave Americans died that day and in the years to follow. I pray there is no truth to these theories, and that no one in our government had a hand in this horror.

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Just finished watching a tv program, "conspiracy theory" with former govenor Jesse Ventura. I had always dismissed what happened on 9/11 as anything but a terrorist attack, but many things discussed on the show raised my doubts. I'll list some of these points for anyone interested.
    1. An order to "stand down" was issued to NORAD by a high level white house authority, and both the mention of that fact and a video recording of that information was not included in the 9/11 commision report.
    2. The day before the attack, Defense Sec Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion dollars of defense money could not be accounted for, and the exact place the plane hit the Pentagon was where all the defense records were held along with the folks who were investigating the missing funds.
    3. Experienced airline pilots said not only was the speed of the airline that hit the Pentagon more than 100 knots beyond it's spec limits, even the most experienced pilot could not fly a jet on target at that speed the way it was described.
    4. The plane was traveling too high and too fast for cell phones to have worked, and there were no behind the seat phones on that plane.
    5. 85 cameras record the area of the Pentagon, but no video has been released showing a plane hitting the building.

I know innocent and brave Americans died that day and in the years to follow. I pray there is no truth to these theories, and that no one in our government had a hand in this horror.
    Really?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Line number 3 seems to contradict line number 2. Or are you saying they think that a plane didn't hit the pentagon and it was a missle or a bomb?

I swear I'm not helping the goverment in a cover up.......or am I
      Last edited by TheMaster; 12-18-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Mark, I know it's tv and they have to stir interest but they made a good case for doubt. Those terrorists trained on single engine planes, do you think they could handle a jumbo jet at over 500 mph? I had forgetten all about the missing 2.3 trillion, and did not know that's where the plane hit. Coincidence?

We won't resolve anything here, but maybe we could explore some of these points of interest. I found the telephone call information interesting. We were told one official received a call from his wife who described the events and hijackers in detail. White house sources said the only call made lasted 0.1 second! Someone is wrong or lying.

Master. The folks on the show said it was a bomb, or missle. A video of 5 frames shows an explosion, no plane. Airline safety and accident experts said the damage to the Pentagon was inconsistent with a plane crash and there was no debris from a plane. Things did not seem to add up.
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 12-18-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Frank,

There are enough wackos out on the fringe to keep this farce alive for an eternity. Believe it on not most are making a living perpetuating those lies.
          Do you really think any government could pull something like this off with all of the scientist who have reviewed the information? There is no surprise a bunch of terrorist who did not care about take offs or landings could aim (not fly) an airplane.

Mark

Comment

Mark, I don't want to believe our government could be behind 9/11. I think most folks watching this program would give it some thought, the people interviewed seemed credible. The mention of 2.3 trillion the day before and exact spot of the crash seemed very suspicious. I wonder what airline pilots think about the incident given the air speed and so on? The expert who was an experienced pilot said nothing about landing the plane, he said at that speed it would be impossible to hit a target.

I am not defending these statements, I just found them thought provoking. Never until now did I give such thoughts any energy, and such a cover up would have to be massive in scope. They said the plane flew over the Pentagon while a missle or bomb caused the damage. Clearly, a few minutes of video showing the plane actually hitting the Pentagon would put most of this stuff to rest. Are we to believe the plane landed, passengers were then killed and the bodies then taken to another place? Too gruesome and movie like to believe, but I guess anything is possible. Did you ever hear anything else about all that unaccounted for defense money? 2.3 trillion dollars is a huge amount of money, maybe just an accounting error?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q20NmYGE-T4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0US_MfL2-58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2...eature=related
              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-18-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I remember thinking that day, man there must have been a real good pilot to fly a Commercial Jet into a 6 story building going over 500 mph. At the time my friends dad was a pilot and kept saying that it was not possible that even he could not do that unless he was landing and going 150 mph. Of course at that time no one thought anything else but Bin Laden. One thing I dont believe is that flight they say crashed in like Ohio or something. I really believe they shot it down somewhere else and then fired some missile in the ground and told every one that it crashed. If you ever see the pics from the supossed crash its almost laughable they say a plane crashed there.
                You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

I love a good conspiracy tell us more

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
                    I remember thinking that day, man there must have been a real good pilot to fly a Commercial Jet into a 6 story building going over 500 mph. At the time my friends dad was a pilot and kept saying that it was not possible that even he could not do that unless he was landing and going 150 mph. Of course at that time no one thought anything else but Bin Laden. One thing I dont believe is that flight they say crashed in like Ohio or something. I really believe they shot it down somewhere else and then fired some missile in the ground and told every one that it crashed. If you ever see the pics from the supossed crash its almost laughable they say a plane crashed there.
                    Perhaps your pilot friend assumes they were trying to hit the side of the Pentagon like that. Wouldn't it make more sense they wanted to hit it dead center on the top and they missed?

As for the plane you suspected they shot down in Pennsylvania, how long do you think it took to call all of the relatives to "fake" the passenger revolt which took place? There are flight recorders and cell phone calls which chronicle everything that happened.

Mark

Comment

I think we better let all this go and lock this thread. I'm sure it's another coincidence that I couldn't get on the Forum for a while, but why take chances!

Comment

........ I'm sure it's another coincidence that I couldn't get on the Forum for a while, but why take chances!
                        Yup, "they" took down the Server just to stifle you!
                        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Just becuase that's what they claimed on the TV show...want to buy a bridge?

I wonder how much money they are paying Jesse Ventura to make a fool of himself...but didn't he already do that as Governor.
                          Last edited by Abbott; 12-18-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                            Just becuase that's what they claimed on the TV show...want to buy a bridge?

I wonder how much money they are paying Jesse Ventura to make a fool of himself...but didn't he already do that as Governor.
                            Did you even read my original post? I listed some of the points they brought up, I did not make statments of facts I believed. This was an opportunity to discuss some of the things they felt were suspicious, not trade jabs. I bought a bridge when I was a young man, cost me a good deal of money but the lesson was well learned. I keep an open mind, that does not mean I'm anyone's fool. The program is designed to stir up controversy. I don't see the problem with asking questions, why the attitude? Is everyone who disagrees with you a jerk?

Not everything our government says is truthful, I am positive about that!
                            A 9/11 conspiracy? I don't think so, but in my opinion the best way to dismiss the rumors is to bring them out in the open.

Comment

If you want some more in depth stuff Frankie, just look for "Loose Change" and "911- In Plane Sight".
                              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X