X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ouch--- rough saturday

Thank you for giving up your Saturday to get the forum up and running again!
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Josh thank you for your time you invested on getting the forums back up.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks to Josh and everyone who worked to get the forum servers back online. 5 - 9s is tough to maintain but the RIDGID forum has a good track record when it comes to uptime.

Well done Josh and crew.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Never want to go through that again. One nightmare of a down time. We have had slowdowns before but never outages for more than lets say 3 hrs.

This was nasty. Never again! My buddy Jeff here at ridge was instrumental in helping get this back up. He's never on here but he was an important part of getting the site back up.

Josh

Comment

Josh, I appreciate your efforts, and all the folks who worked to get the Forum back up. Hope holiday shopping and social plans were not disrupted.Thanks again.
            Frank B.

Comment

Thanks again Josh for the over the top effort and the same goes out to Jeff too.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

thanks josh and helen i'm sure you're getting real close to a new "piper" and we all appreciate your dedication to getting the forum up and running for all of us.

it made for some old school communications with new school cell phones and texts during the outage

so lets test the stability. k-60 rules

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Wow. Haven't been on here to visit with you guys in quite a bit, and this was the welcome that I got this weekend. Seems to be all fine now, but I know this Saturday and Sunday was the pits.

Good work, Josh, thanks for keeping on this for us. Must have been a hell of a weekend for ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X