X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for Tinmack....

So, I was cruising around the wonderful World Wide Web, and I came across a very special webpage. It's something that I think Tinmack would definitely appreciate:

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2010/09/07/...ary-busey-day/

In the main picture window, use the little ghosted arrow button on the right-hand-side to move through the different pictures. The best part is realizing that Gary Busey is so...well, GARY BUSEY, that you realize that 95% of those pictures aren't even photoshop edited at all. Hell, Gary Busey doesn't need no stinkin' photoshop! Gary Busey is crazy enough on his own!!!!

The absolute best, though, is the "Wizard of Oz" picture. Mini-CanuckSARTech (aka Mason, my son), is on a whole kick right now with watching certain movies (Shreck, Wizard of Oz, etc.) over and over again; fairly normal for a 2 1/2 year old. Well, when he saw the Wizard of Oz picture of Busey, he got a puzzled look on his face, looked at me, looked at the screen again, looked back at me, and then matter-of-factly said...

"Daddy, what happen to Dorothy? Why is Dorothy ugly, and look like Tinman and Lion and Scarecrow? Dorothy scary!"

No, son, it's just Gary Busey - he's f---'in TERRIFYING!!!!!!

Last edited by canucksartech; 12-21-2010, 11:47 AM.

Re: Something for Tinmack....

Yeah, Gary is scary sort of burnt out and wacked but in that interview clip he did make a bit of sense at times. I know he came off like a hollywood prima dona but I like the part when he said "introduce yourself".

Strangely enough, yesterday my wife and I accompanied our 17 year old daughter to a doctor's appointment after she broke her finger snow boarding on saturday. We were in the exam room when the doctor walked in and just stood there not saying a word. I had to bite my tongue from asking if he was the janitor because he never introduced himself. He was a young man, but still what the heck has happened to basic manners in our society?

Comment

I used to think Gary Busey was a good actor but now I think he is a pretentious idiot who couldn`t wipe his own back side.

Tony

Comment

Always nice to be remembered around the Holidays - even when it's being named in a thread title about a possibly/maybe/definitely sociopathic Oscar winning actor....

"On the few days before Christmas, the true Canuck gave to me,..."

"A thread title with my name and Gary Buseyyyyy...."
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

You guys are forgetting ST. Nick Nolte.

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
            Always nice to be remembered around the Holidays - even when it's being named in a thread title about a possibly/maybe/definitely sociopathic Oscar winning actor....

"On the few days before Christmas, the true Canuck gave to me,..."

"A thread title with my name and Gary Buseyyyyy...."
            Glad to be of service, Tinmack.

Comment

Working...
            X