Southern calif. Floods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern calif. Floods

Hope all you Boys and Girls are OK down there!

Seen any slides or floods ? Bet there will be a lot of area drain work coming up! Good luck Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Southern calif. Floods

I bet Rick and the gang are busier than they would like to be right about now. When I talked to Rick the other day he was busy and that was before the worst of the storm hit the area.

This kind of extreme weather does so much damage to homes and disrupts peoples lives in such a way that can take months and years to recover from, especially in todays economy.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Re: Southern calif. Floods

pump calls and area drain calls. had the jetter out in the rain yesterday.

still managed to get a burger with adam and rookie

have a call today for a split n.h. 4'' line in the garage,

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X