Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Festivus!

Happy Festivus to all!!!

I've got alot of problems with you people!!!

J.C.

Re: Happy Festivus!

Airing of grievances just happened at Wal-mart 45mins ago and feats of strength would have happened if the child molester wasn't such a coward.
    http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/s...area=0&limiter=

Currently waiting for the cops to come as I'm sure the bit ch has called them by now.
    I can't help myself as soon as i see him I snap.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Well...I figured I was going.
      As soon as I pressed enter, a trooper pulled into the drive way.
      You can't get the courts to give an actual sentence but at least the men and woman on the front lines (police) can understand a fathers anger.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        Well...I figured I was going.
        As soon as I pressed enter, a trooper pulled into the drive way.
        You can't get the courts to give an actual sentence but at least the men and woman on the front lines (police) can understand a fathers anger.
        I don't know if I completely understand what's going on Gene. But keep your head, and I'm wishing you the best.

J.C.

Comment

Sorry to jump on your thread JC. i'm so pissed. I had to vent. I have to vent or I will explode

I've got a real good idea of what i could do with the festivus Pole right now
          Last edited by Gene Bickford; 12-24-2010, 01:52 AM. Reason: Forgot the pole

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            I don't know if I completely understand what's going on Gene. But keep your head, and I'm wishing you the best.

J.C.

Sorry... Irish Rage and a history with the child molester chris Bryson http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/s...area=0&limiter=.
            Ran into him at wal-mart and figured the end result was going to be me going to jail tonight. i'm OK with that. I will never stand down to that scumbag. Christmas shopping of all things and i have to see this scum.

And sure enough the bit ch called the cops.
            I'm fine now but when I set eyes on that POS I flip!

Comment

Sorry... Irish Rage and a history with the child molester chris Bryson http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/s...area=0&limiter=.
              Ran into him at wal-mart and figured the end result was going to be me going to jail tonight. i'm OK with that. I will never stand down to that scumbag. Christmas shopping of all things and i have to see this scum.

And sure enough the bit ch called the cops.
              I'm fine now but when I set eyes on that POS I flip!
              Understood. Go sit under the aluminum pole and cool off. It has a high strength to weight ratio.

J.C.

Comment

Gene, I have not had personal contact with someone such as you mentioned, but I feel for your anger and frustration. Please be careful what you post, especially specific names. Even if they are in a public access registry, there might be complications? Don't know if it would be any more private to discuss through a private message? Maybe Mark, or Josh could give some input. All I can add is keep your calm so the wrong person, the good person does not get caught up in the system. Frank B.

Comment

Again, sorry...
                  maybe this is not the place to vent such things.
                  When the pure rage takes over i have to vent or I will explode and do what i want to do.

I am fine now. I am calm.

To me this forum at times is like therapy, and I had to let something out before the police showed up or it would have just been another fight.

Turns out the State trooper was cool and understanding and douchbag didn't want to press charges. Apparently the poor thing just wants to be left alone, but it will never happen. I will confront him at all cost EVERY time I see him.

I know a 7yr old girl that just wanted to be left alone too, but this scumbag could not keep his hands off her.

Convicted to months NOT YEARS and the and the day the puke gets out of jail he gives me the finger! WTF gota love our Justice system.

Comment

What a wonderful Festivus!

Catching a child molester out in public and wanting to whoop his azz right in the middle of it.

A Festivus miracle!!!

J.C.

Comment

Again, sorry...
                      maybe this is not the place to vent such things.
                      When the pure rage takes over i have to vent or I will explode and do what i want to do.

I am fine now. I am calm.

To me this forum at times is like therapy, and I had to let something out before the police showed up or it would have just been another fight.

Turns out the State trooper was cool and understanding and douchbag didn't want to press charges. Apparently the poor thing just wants to be left alone, but it will never happen. I will confront him at all cost EVERY time I see him.

I know a 7yr old girl that just wanted to be left alone too, but this scumbag could not keep his hands off her.

Convicted to months NOT YEARS and the and the day the puke gets out of jail he gives me the finger! WTF gota love our Justice system.
                      What are you going to do when you confront him? Just talk?

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        What a wonderful Festivus!

Catching a child molester out in public and wanting to whoop his azz right in the middle of it.

A Festivus miracle!!!

J.C.

LOL! A Festivus miracle indeed!!!!!

Comment

I would not get physical but I would follow him around with a giant sign warning others of his deeds.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            I would not get physical but I would follow him around with a giant sign warning others of his deeds.

Mark
                            Already cleared by my lawyer and the DA

Comment

The pedophile is responsible for his actions, but let's not forget the judge and his ruling! Why not follow the judge around with a sign that says what he did? I agree that our legal system is broken. We will always have sex offenders, so why not change the way our legal system responds? Passing laws that demand minimum sentences for first, second and so forth offenders, removes the opportunity for liberal judges to allow slap on the hand sentencing. Post the judges name, write a letter to your local news paper and complain about the ruling, form a protest group of concerned parents and see if you can get some kind of media coverage. The pedophile is free and you can't be everywhere he is every minute. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X