Screwed on warrenty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed on warrenty

Had 3 - screw battery powered drills from ridgid,Had them with 9 batteries for about 6 years.They are 12 volt and dead now..Want replacements like the great warrenty says but no..They have no recall of my registrations for them,They say...Now I need to find my receits for them..Good luck with that..I am upset!!!
    Anyone else been done this way?

Re: Screwed on warrenty

I believe that everyone who has improperly registered tools into the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement Program has "been done this way.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Here is a situation I've found myself in. I bought multiples of the same item....but only bought one extended warranty. Is it my job to keep up with the one item i bought the warranty for or the warranty/tool companies responsibility? I can tell ya...if one breaks IMO its going to be the one I bought the warranty on.

Comment

If interested You can rebuild these battery's Yourself.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

It simply never stops does it!!!!!?

I am so sick of reading posts where some customer buys a cordless tool and doesn't have a clue that
          it's
          NOT A DAMN
          WARRANTY

YOU NEED TO REGISTER THE TOOL AND THERE IS A PROCEDURE FOR THAT!

AND IF YOU DO IT PROPERLY

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU GET THE

LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE
          AGREEMENT

While I usually display some patience and write an explanation, YOU state that you've purchased three separate drills and "Had them with 9 batteries for about 6 years". So long before now you should have figured out the routine.... so do a search and good luck, I think you are going to need it.
          Last edited by CWSmith; 12-28-2010, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X