Screwed on warrenty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed on warrenty

Had 3 - screw battery powered drills from ridgid,Had them with 9 batteries for about 6 years.They are 12 volt and dead now..Want replacements like the great warrenty says but no..They have no recall of my registrations for them,They say...Now I need to find my receits for them..Good luck with that..I am upset!!!
    Anyone else been done this way?

Re: Screwed on warrenty

I believe that everyone who has improperly registered tools into the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement Program has "been done this way.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Here is a situation I've found myself in. I bought multiples of the same item....but only bought one extended warranty. Is it my job to keep up with the one item i bought the warranty for or the warranty/tool companies responsibility? I can tell ya...if one breaks IMO its going to be the one I bought the warranty on.

Comment

If interested You can rebuild these battery's Yourself.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

It simply never stops does it!!!!!?

I am so sick of reading posts where some customer buys a cordless tool and doesn't have a clue that
          it's
          NOT A DAMN
          WARRANTY

YOU NEED TO REGISTER THE TOOL AND THERE IS A PROCEDURE FOR THAT!

AND IF YOU DO IT PROPERLY

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU GET THE

LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE
          AGREEMENT

While I usually display some patience and write an explanation, YOU state that you've purchased three separate drills and "Had them with 9 batteries for about 6 years". So long before now you should have figured out the routine.... so do a search and good luck, I think you are going to need it.
          Last edited by CWSmith; 12-28-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X