X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

Just wanted to say happy new year to everyone before I head out to celebrate. I've found some good friends on this forum and I'm thankful for stumbling upon the Ridgid forums!

Hopefully this new year will bring more business for those of us who are struggling and continued success (and possibly a little growth - ) for those of us who are doing good.

Thank you all for your criticism, insight, knowledge, funny stories and everything else you have contributed to this forum.

We contractors are the real heroes - we put our blood, sweat and tears into building this great country and helping things run smoothly.

God bless you all!
    Ideal Plumbing

Re: Happy New Year!

The only thing I see next year to be festidious about is you picking up the tab at the next gathering.

Hope this year brings you great things Aram
    Adam

Comment

Maybe I would if SOMEBODY remembers to invite me

But seriously, if I would get more than 5 calls a month, I wouldn't mind picking up the tab.
      Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! May you all have a safe and prosperous 2011.

Comment

Cheers and happy New Year's, everybody!

Comment

aram, the social directors are joey and mark. they're the ones that make organize the flash mob gatherings i just provide the transportation

as far as work goes, it takes some time to get quality customers and referrals. sometimes you have to take the leftovers before you get to enjoy the dessert

are you up to speed with your drain cleaning tools there's always plenty of leftovers to spread around. plus i don't go to the valley except for yesterday

call me as i lost my memory on my phone.

happy and prosperous new years aram.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Belayed Happy New Year's to all.

Comment

Working...
              X