It's over, time to toss your Kodachrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's over, time to toss your Kodachrome

We don't like 3 D. Kids like it. Cars 2 will be out next Summer.
    Monsters Inc. 2- 2012. Disney sold 3 Billion Dollars of those Lil Tin Cars. New Cars Movie, More new Cars! Mater Is My Hero.
    Theaters are Hurting, Believe it!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      We don't like 3 D. Kids like it. Cars 2 will be out next Summer.
      Monsters Inc. 2- 2012. Disney sold 3 Billion Dollars of those Lil Tin Cars. New Cars Movie, More new Cars! Mater Is My Hero.
      Theaters are Hurting, Believe it!
      I don't think even kids like 3D, at least not mine. My daughter especially fiddles with the glasses. Strong stories are what sell movies, for kids or adults. I looking forward to the next Monster's Inc., the first is one of my favorite movies. I'm impressed that each of Pixar's offerings, even the sequels, delivers so well.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
        I don't think even kids like 3D, at least not mine. My daughter especially fiddles with the glasses. Strong stories are what sell movies, for kids or adults. I looking forward to the next Monster's Inc., the first is one of my favorite movies. I'm impressed that each of Pixar's offerings, even the sequels, delivers so well.
        From Ed C President of Pixar. Today Many can do good Animation. We have great story tellers. Good clean Movies for Your children and Grandchildren
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X