Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PHCC L.A./Long Beach show The Flow Expo

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    Actually Rich that should work out well.
    I'd like to hang out with you and your family before Joey gets to your son when we all have a chance to get together.
    She hypnotizes the children into hating certain people.Proof is in the fact that Canucksartech's son(Mason) and I were having a great time bowling with the Ohio Ridgid Crew at the last roundup.
    That was untill Joey got her mental spell over on him.
    I had to spend the rest of the event trying to win him back over from the darkside.
    Children can smell evil.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Adam, you must have pinched me and then run away! The funny thing is I was wearing those pants today and they are so big now even with a belt on!

I wish you and Marky Mark would stop poking me and just give me some honey!
      I know,we're expecting some pretty high winds come next thursday.You've skinnied up so much we're gonna have to tie string to a couple them spock toes.

Who's picking on who?

Oh by the way,something is wrong with my cell phone.I'm missing certain calls for some reason.
      Don't be bustin' up my voicemail.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I will never ever promise on a get together again due to past failures.

Sorry.

J.C.
        No,
        On a somber and serious note.The past on this is just a memory.An easy one to forget.It would be a pleasure if you could make it out when your not so busy.
        Adam

Comment

No,
          On a somber and serious note.The past on this is just a memory.An easy one to forget.It would be a pleasure if you could make it out when your not so busy.
          Adam
          Who puts the diaper on Rick everyday?

J.C.

Comment

J.C.
            The new guy

Comment

J.C.
              it depends

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

The new guy
                Not me! Couldn't tolerate all of the crying and kicking. How does Mrs. Joey do it every day? I wonder....

J.C.

Comment

Not me! Couldn't tolerate all of the crying and kicking. How does Mrs. Joey do it every day? I wonder....

J.C.
                  Seven years of practice one could accomplish many a great feat.

Comment

Holy crappola, guys and gals.

So, you know I'm not around, when I get a series of PM's from Adam, saying come on in, check out the pictures, look, Joey's making fun of me but look at her goofy picture!!!

Geeesh, a thread started yesterday for the PHCC expo, and now up to 4 pages this afternoon of how my Mini-Me smelt pure evil and was confused by the topsy-turveyness of the "Mommy-hair-Daddy-voice-Monster". You fellas hijacked your own thread!

Funny stuff.

I'll tell you what though - kudos to both Joey and Adam though. Erin and I are both reading this right now, and are damn near pissing ourselves laughing. For those who have never been to a RoundUp or group gathering with this motley crew, it's a gut-busting grand ol' time. Mason had a blast with ALL of you guys.

Now Joey - go out and get some Alka-Seltzer for that nasty case of indigestion that it appears that you have in that photo. (You'll be pleased to know that Erin and I quickly saved that photo in our Ridgid RoundUp 2009 photos file folder!)

Comment

Sorry to tell you guys, but Josh won't be able to join you on the West Coast this year. He'll be in Louisville for Pumper.

However.....you guys should start telling them they need to allow me to travel (hint, hint).

Hope PHCC is good!

Cathy
                      Assistant to Josh
                      (I want to travel!)

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

cathy, see if helen, max and you can attend. we need babies for the diaper changing contest

for those that don't bring a baby to change, you'll have to change dunbar after lunch

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

So, I go back to work and then you all start picking on me! Can't a girl catch a break ANYWHERE?

Adam, if your phone is broke, how do you know I called?

Canuck, let's not even go there with photos! You were running around in a floral skirt all round up! I could hardly conversate with you in it!

Today is a new day-isn't it someone else's turn to get picked on yet? I don't want anyone to feel left out!
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

So, I go back to work and then you all start picking on me! Can't a girl catch a break ANYWHERE?

Canuck, let's not even go there with photos! You were running around in a floral skirt all round up! I could hardly conversate with you in it!

Today is a new day-isn't it someone else's turn to get picked on yet? I don't want anyone to feel left out!
                            Okay guys let's try to lighten up on Joey.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Well now,Home from work..Let's se what's happening on Ridgid Forum.Perhaps some professional discussion on code,some world events to ponder,or maybe just wish someone a happy birthday.

UMM

Holy Mcsmokes,It's a five alarm full blown Drama-Rama and it looks like Joeys lookin' to get a piece from whomever sticks their nose around the corner.
                              Better let this Chicky cool down a bit.

Comment

Dude! You've spit your tobacco in my coffee and you think THIS is making me mad? You know me better than that! Don't be so sensitive!
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X