Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Aaa? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aaa?

    Do any of you use AAA or comparable services?

    Just wondering about different services and the satisfaction their customers have had with them.

    Thanks.


    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: Aaa?

    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Do any of you use AAA or comparable services?

    Just wondering about different services and the satisfaction their customers have had with them.

    Thanks.


    J.C.
    We've been with AAA forever and signed all of our kids up as soon as they could drive. We have been very pleased with them.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Aaa?

      Mom use to get us AAA every year for Christmas. Best gift ever!
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Aaa?

        Originally posted by toutahnow View Post
        we've been with aaa forever and signed all of our kids up as soon as they could drive. We have been very pleased with them.

        Mark
        ditto
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Aaa?

          Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          ditto
          They had AAA on wagons? Probably helped during the land rush....


          J.C.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Aaa?

            First year I think you have limited service on most things.

            After first year it's pretty much unlimited towing, lock outs etc.

            best part is they cover you, not your car. So if your out with a friend and the dip locks his keys in his car you just call AAA.


            I have used them too many times: Slid of road 3, lock out 2, broke down 4, out of gas 1, drive by friend broke down and stop 2. And problem many more over the years that I can't recall.

            Wonderful, top notch, AAA+ service!!
            Wish ALL companies could follow their lead!
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Aaa?

              Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              First year I think you have limited service on most things.

              After first year it's pretty much unlimited towing, lock outs etc.

              best part is they cover you, not your car. So if your out with a friend and the dip locks his keys in his car you just call AAA.


              I have used them too many times: Slid of road 3, lock out 2, broke down 4, out of gas 1, drive by friend broke down and stop 2. And problem many more over the years that I can't recall.

              Wonderful, top notch, AAA+ service!!
              Wish ALL companies could follow their lead!
              There website shows them to have tiers of service. Pay more, more services.

              Seems like common sense.


              J.C.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Aaa?

                they will not do commercial trucks or vans. if you plan on using it for your work truck, you better ask now, as they will show and go.

                amazingly they do have a rv plan that will do motor homes, but they will not sell it to you for a commercial vehicle

                years back nextel offered a plan for $5. a month added to your bill. sounded great until they canceled it about a year later and i never had a chance to use it.

                rick.
                phoebe it is

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Aaa?

                  Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  they will not do commercial trucks or vans. if you plan on using it for your work truck, you better ask now, as they will show and go.

                  amazingly they do have a rv plan that will do motor homes, but they will not sell it to you for a commercial vehicle

                  years back nextel offered a plan for $5. a month added to your bill. sounded great until they canceled it about a year later and i never had a chance to use it.

                  rick.
                  Funny enough I hear that all the time but I have called them and they still show up and take care of me.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Aaa?

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Funny enough I hear that all the time but I have called them and they still show up and take care of me.

                    Mark
                    I just called them and was told they would cover up to a 3500 series i.e. 1 ton commercial truck.

                    Told and writing can be different though. That seems a reasonable threshold for the required towing trucks and expense. They have to have some commercial exclusions or else they would get calls for tractor trailers with full loads.


                    J.C.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Aaa?

                      We have roadside assistance from USAA as part of our auto policy. My wife's used it when she's gotten a flat tire, but it doesn't make much of a difference because at least on the highways/parkways where she's gotten them the state has a contractor who does all of them and you just submit the receipt for it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Aaa?

                        MY wife has used AAA for several years and so have my inlaws. No complaints, great service. I'm a decent shade tree mechanic, but even I have been stuck at times and needed a tow to my mechanic. AAA, also offers discounts on other things such as movie tickets and I think hotel accomodations.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X