X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Addict

I can't help pulling for the guy. Heard opportunities are coming his way. Up to him now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6kI_u3ho_c

J.C.

Re: Drug Addict

Saw that yesterday .. excellent story.

Comment

Plumbing zone has had him up on the board for a couple days.I have good thoughts of him finally succeding.On the other hand I know how drugs can hurt alot of people surrounding the addict.Thank the lord there are those with forgiving hearts to give a guy a chance when he truely shows diligence towards his own cause.

My brother was a tweeker for 15 years.Cost people alot of resources.He's on the mend carrying his own weight.God bless him and keep kickn' him in the azz cause it's working.

Comment

Great feel good story, I wish him the strength to stay focused and make the most out of his blessings and gifts. I think his talent lies not only in his great voice but ability to read whatever material is necessary and get the message out. Plenty of folks have great voices but would never make the cut to broadcasting or commercial work.

Comment

I like a 'feel good' story too but does anyone else feel like the media has exploited this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            I like a 'feel good' story too but does anyone else feel like the media has exploited this guy?
            IDK...but if they are, I'm glad it's on this guy.

Comment

Actually if this fella does succeed in turning his life around, and I wish him the best of luck with that, he might just be the one exploiting the media. He saw a chance to use the media and he jumped right on it, more power to him. Not only do I think he deserves another chance, I also think he could be a fine example to other down on their luck people and demonstrate that success comes from not giving up.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

We all know the Media are whores. But if that helps this poor Guy
                I think that's great "WHORE ON, WHORES"
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

He's one 40oz. malt liquor from disaster. I say that knowing if he thinks it was hard coming clean after so many years, this is his true test.

Just like winning the lottery, 9 out of 10 people go broke/file bankruptcy in 7 years.

Hopefully he moves back to columbus after all that. I'll hire him between the hiccups and the larceny charges to do voiceovers for all my youtube videos.

D'man dun went global' n shiot!!
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                    He's one 40oz. malt liquor from disaster. I say that knowing if he thinks it was hard coming clean after so many years, this is his true test.

Just like winning the lottery, 9 out of 10 people go broke/file bankruptcy in 7 years.

Hopefully he moves back to columbus after all that. I'll hire him between the hiccups and the larceny charges to do voiceovers for all my youtube videos.

D'man dun went global' n shiot!!
                    " You could help Him with the Booze, He could help You with the fast food addiction!
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                    X