X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv series gold rush

I've never seen such incompetent people. But I still watch it with Mom. What a stupid act shooting that poor Juvenal black bear!
    I hope the bears eat all the adult males , and the mothers bring their children home.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Tv series gold rush

It is pretty comical.

Comment

I saw the final episode. Their wives show up and move in with the rich old Geezer next door
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

You gotta admit though that old timer neighbor of theirs had some pretty impressive finds.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          I've never seen such incompetent people. But I still watch it with Mom. What a stupid act shooting that poor Juvenal black bear!
          I hope the bears eat all the adult males , and the mothers bring their children home.
          I like watching it because I like anything Alaska. That said, everyone is either a loose canon or incompetent. I was glad to see them eat the meat of that bear but wondered why they wasted the only tag on a smallish black bear which was not a threat. In addition, who in their right mind would use an unprotected water source without treating it?

Over the years, I've spent around 100-days in the Alaskan Wilderness on self-guided hunts. They are not quite as isolated as I was but a lot of the same rules apply. These guys are an accident waiting to happen.

Mark
          Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-09-2011, 02:07 AM.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I'm looking forward to Flying Wild Alaska. That looks really good.

Comment

Originally posted by spoon View Post
              I'm looking forward to Flying Wild Alaska. That looks really good.

Me too!

Comment

Us 3 nd 4

Comment

I love the bear safe 3/8" cdx ply and canvas lil shack. Throw some
                  cookies in there and give it a test SUCKER.

Comment

I was embarrased to find that they were from Oregon. Those guys are so stupid that I can't stand to watch it any more. I think I only saw one episode. It must have been the first one where they were making the trip to Alaska. When they had that guy running around in the river with the gator I couldn't belive it. Then the idiot in the 'hoe was swinging the guy around in the gator, I hoped OSHA would get ahold of them.

I'm also looking forward to Flying Wild Alaska.
                    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
                      I was embarrased to find that they were from Oregon. Those guys are so stupid that I can't stand to watch it any more. I think I only saw one episode. It must have been the first one where they were making the trip to Alaska. When they had that guy running around in the river with the gator I couldn't belive it. Then the idiot in the 'hoe was swinging the guy around in the gator, I hoped OSHA would get ahold of them.

I'm also looking forward to Flying Wild Alaska.
                      Spent 2 Years in Coos Bay, INTERESTING!

Comment

My middle son spent some time earlier this winter flying out of Deadhorse, Alaska. He said it was some of the scariest flying he has ever done.

Mark
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-10-2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

That face says it all! You Mom and scouting molded Him, I'm sure.
                          In an interview for 60 minutes, during or after the war.
                          Gen. Westmoreland was asked of His highest achievement,
                          He said making Eagle Scout.
                          I'm sure He's seen a Sikorsky SH -J that's what I crewed on.
                          Recip. R 2800 wright engine. Ancient like Me

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            That face says it all! You Mom and scouting molded Him, I'm sure.
                            In an interview for 60 minutes, during or after the war.
                            Gen. Westmoreland was asked of His highest achievement,
                            He said making Eagle Scout.
                            I'm sure He's seen a Sikorsky SH -J that's what I crewed on.
                            Recip. R 2800 wright engine. Ancient like Me
                            We molded him but he dropped out of scouting as a Life Scout. His first love was as a firefighter so while still in High School he joined the Fire Scouts and attended the Fire Academy. Out of High School he did 6-years as a Crash Unit Firefighter in the Air Force. He then spent 6-years as LEO and now he flies helicopters for the oil industry.

My oldest son is a Major in the Army and flies Apache helicopter. He stayed in Scouts and earned his Eagle. Now while in-country he is the guest speaker at many Eagle Court of Honors. During the ceremony, he gives the new Eagle Scouts American Flags which he has flown on overseas missions. He is building memories for both himself and the boys.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              We molded him but he dropped out of scouting as a Life Scout. His first love was as a firefighter so while still in High School he joined the Fire Scouts and attended the Fire Academy. Out of High School he did 6-years as a Crash Unit Firefighter in the Air Force. He then spent 6-years as LEO and now he flies helicopters for the oil industry.

My oldest son is a Major in the Army and flies Apache helicopter. He stayed in Scouts and earned his Eagle. Now while in-country he is the guest speaker at many Eagle Court of Honors. During the ceremony, he gives the new Eagle Scouts American Flags which he has flown on overseas missions. He is building memories for both himself and the boys.

Mark
                              You and Mom Have a lot to be proud of. I have 4 grandsons in High school Wrestling at this time. Baseball hats on straight!

Comment

Working...
                              X