X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lottery?

I would buy as many upscale foreclosures I could safely afford and rent them exclusively to secure Government employees. They would generate big bucks and some day regain their former value.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I would buy as many upscale foreclosures I could safely afford and rent them exclusively to secure Government employees. They would generate big bucks and some day regain their former value.

Mark
      I would open "The Masters Plumbing Insitute" in every state and write a national code...then pay enough people off to pass it

I'll be buying lotto tickets this weekend....wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
        Hey I'll never win anyway, so it's probably good to think that I might be nice with it.
        My odds of winning would go up infinitely if I bought a ticket. Unfortunately (or fortunately), spending $1 to get an expected return of $0.51 has little appear for me.

Comment

I will buy a building and have a swimming pool in the penthouse plus a 2 door BMW
          hot water systems

Comment

Pay off my debts, buy the wife a nice car, fix up my kids old pickup just the way she likes, buy myself a hot rod, then bank/invest the rest. I'm sure there would be some other purchases, but I wouldn't go wild with it. The best way to stay stable is to hang on to as much of it as you can and live a moderate life.

I may splurge and buy a new seat for my old pickup too.

Come to think of it, my daughters school could use a new gymnasium and some maintenance. It's a private school with little funding. I think I could help.
            Last edited by Trent2; 01-12-2011, 02:13 AM. Reason: Another thought!
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Winning dosen`t make one happy but it helps

Tony

Comment

#1. Wait for stock market to bottom out again. Dump fortune into blue chip companies that saw stock value decline by 40-75%. Wait for rebound and cash out. Repeat.
                #2. Storage units- everywhere! These things are always a cash cow but in a dismal economy they must be making a killing due to foreclosures.
                #3. Buy entire world supply of milkshakes. Sell them to Rick at a tremendous markup.

Comment

Working...
                X