Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this matter?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does this matter?

    Or will the Droid continue to kick its azz?

    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/iphone.jsp


    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: Does this matter?

    I've been extremely unhappy with some problems with my Blackberry. I will consider an iPhone when it's time.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Does this matter?

      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I've been extremely unhappy with some problems with my Blackberry. I will consider an iPhone when it's time.

      Mark
      I was looking into a Blackberry as a possible option in the near future. What problems?

      Thanks.


      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Does this matter?

        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I was looking into a Blackberry as a possible option in the near future. What problems?

        Thanks.


        J.C.
        I have the Blackberry Storm and it is great for a long time and then flaky for a long time. The screen does not have enough clearance so keys will stick on on occasion. It is tough to get the keypad to hit the right function or key. Every couple of weeks it freezes so I have to pull the battery out to cause it to reset. Today my Blue-tooth connection quit working.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Does this matter?

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          I have the Blackberry Storm and it is great for a long time and then flaky for a long time. The screen does not have enough clearance so keys will stick on on occasion. It is tough to get the keypad to hit the right function or key. Every couple of weeks it freezes so I have to pull the battery out to cause it to reset. Today my Blue-tooth connection quit working.

          Mark
          Becoming a doorstop.


          J.C.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Does this matter?

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I've been extremely unhappy with some problems with my Blackberry. I will consider an iPhone when it's time.

            Mark
            Don`t think about getting an iPhone Mark just get it I bought a G3 iPhone two years ago and it sh+ts all over all the others I have had since my first brick in 1991 and has openned my business up to sms, emailing enternet etc on the move but the best is the large screen as I wear glasses now and it helps a lot and guess what it bounces.

            Tony
            Last edited by AFM; 01-17-2011, 07:49 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Does this matter?

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I have the Blackberry Storm and it is great for a long time and then flaky for a long time. The screen does not have enough clearance so keys will stick on on occasion. It is tough to get the keypad to hit the right function or key. Every couple of weeks it freezes so I have to pull the battery out to cause it to reset. Today my Blue-tooth connection quit working.

              Mark
              Mark my Storm was doing the same thing. I called Verizon since I was paying the extra few bucks a month for insurance, and they mailed me out the new Storm 2. The Storm 2 has fixed the touch screen issues that the original Storm had they added Wi-Fi.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Does this matter?

                Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                Or will the Droid continue to kick its azz?

                http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/iphone.jsp


                J.C.
                If you decide to get an iphone wait till June and the the 4th generation which is coming out.

                Personally I won't. I think I'm too hard on my phone.
                Time flies like an arrow.

                Fruit flies like a banana.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Does this matter?

                  Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                  If you decide to get an iphone wait till June and the the 4th generation which is coming out.

                  Personally I won't. I think I'm too hard on my phone.
                  Yeah, I have a Samsung Rugby. Found it buried underneath a house last weak.

                  Literally....buried. Still works fine.


                  J.C.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Does this matter?

                    Just went from a three year old crappy flip phone that style I got was already in-service for two years prior to me ordering one. Now I have a Droid wow what a difference
                    Rod
                    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                    http://unclognh.com
                    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

                    Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Does this matter?

                      I do so much in business with my iPhone that it's paid itself 20 times over.


                      It's as close to a handheld computer you'll ever get. I can bring a youtube video to life in seconds, showing customers/clients what I'm trying to explain.



                      And the apps that keep coming out for the iPhone, no other phone can match. I'll be an iPhone owner for years to come.

                      Trying to show a customer a video on the internet, or pictures involves turning on their computer that can take 10 minutes, a hassle.

                      The phone if you set favorites in your search in the youtube app, instant.

                      That's just one facet of why I utilize it, the other is ease of grouping all my email addresses into one primary email account and running down the list of what is important, paying attention to the sound effect that goes off when an email arrives.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X