No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold

Just to put things in perspective as you look over your problems for today, it was 38 degrees below zero on my thermometer this morning when I got up! Just a bot more than Refreshing!

Re: Cold

This morning we where at -5ยบ F I do hope it stays like this for a couple weeks.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

We are having nice cool weather. I love it. Few days ago it was almost 70 with lows in the 30's

Couple deg. below freezing here ..Expecting 20 mph winds..Brrrrrrrr
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

72+ above zero
          blue skies and sunny in Glendale AZ today!

And that folks is why I left Chicago after the winter of 1979.
          And my close friend left in 1980 and moved to Hawaii.
          And yes his tan is better then mine and he has beaches and thong bikinis all year round.

Cactus Man

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. she jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck and knocks on his door...The trucker lowers the window and she says "Hi, my name is Heather're losing some of your load".

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

when the trucker stops for another red light..the girl catches up again.

She jumps out of her car runs up and knocks on the door. Again,
            the trucker lowers the if they have never spoken the blond brightly says " Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load"

The trucker shakes his head ignoring her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light the same thing happens again! All out of breath the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the window again says " Hi my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load!!"

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.
            When he stops this time he hurriedly gets out of the truck and runs
            back to the blonde. He knocks on the window and after she lowers it he says "Hi, my name is Mark It's winter in Minnesota and I'm
            driving a SALT TRUCK!"

Cactus Man

I'll bet y'all didn't know that they wrote a song about PK .............

================================================== ====
              All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Originally posted by badgerdave View Post
                i'll bet y'all didn't know that they wrote a song about pk .............