Idol Hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idol Hands

My wife and I have been sick for three weeks now with upper respiratory infections. I held off taking antibiotics but that was a mistake. I can't hit the gym, or tinker around the garage feeling like this and my only meaningful activity has been clearing snow from the several storms we've received.
    I do envy you guys in warmer climates, still working and most importantly in good health. I can't wait to feel better and fix something, anything! When you are used to being active, sitting by with idol hands is no fun.

Re: Idol Hands

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    My wife and I have been sick for three weeks now with upper respiratory infections. I held off taking antibiotics but that was a mistake. I can't hit the gym, or tinker around the garage feeling like this and my only meaningful activity has been clearing snow from the several storms we've received.
    I do envy you guys in warmer climates, still working and most importantly in good health. I can't wait to feel better and fix something, anything! When you are used to being active, sitting by with idol hands is no fun.
    Thursday I had 9-degrees and Friday I had 80-degrees. I wonder why I can't get rid of this cold Joey gave me. (it really wasn't Joey)

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Franki,You and the missus are always welcome here at my place.There is plenty of room.Spare rooms got your name on it.

It would be mine and a few of your other friends here's pleasure to give you two a little break.

Ricky will keep you busy

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        Franki,You and the missus are always welcome here at my place.There is plenty of room.Spare rooms got your name on it.

It would be mine and a few of your other friends here's pleasure to give you two a little break.

Ricky will keep you busy
        Thanks for the generous invite, it warms my heart just thinking about the possibility. I've got a buddy who lives in St. Peterburg Beach FL half the year and he always invites me down, but I have two daughters and tenants to watch over. We have another storm coming Wednesday and I'm beat. Rick is a beast, proven by that video of him with a tubing cutter against a machine, very impressive! "It never rains in California!", sure as heck snows in CT. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

Ricky will keep you busy
          How about me....the rents 3 months past due at my joint and it looks like I might need a couch to sleep on for a few months......I could help out with groceries...every once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
            How about me....the rents 3 months past due at my joint and it looks like I might need a couch to sleep on for a few months......I could help out with groceries...every once and a while.
            Perfect,
            you cook?

Comment

I could sleep on that portable workbench you made. Roll of duct tape for a pillow.

Won't even know I'm there.

J.C.

Comment

Cool sounds like a party in the making.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Cool sounds like a party in the making.

Mark
                  Yeah and you guys will keep it down while Franki and his lady are trying to catch up on the time change.

Comment

Working...
                  X