Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Adventure

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Adventure

    This is what is currently planned for my Utah property only much nicer. Instead of in the desert mine will be in a beautiful canyon with natural climbing walls and a natural repelling wall which is several hundred feet high.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKFdh...layer_embedded

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

  • #2
    Re: New Adventure

    That sounds real nice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Adventure

      next roundup at mark's house

      who wants to partner up with me on the ropes course

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Adventure

        To give you a preview

        This will be the repelling wall








        This will be the climbing wall



        Mark
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-24-2011, 11:40 PM.
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Adventure

          Oh boy you are going to have some fun!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Adventure

            I remember you mentioning that and I also remember me mentioning that I would LOVE to make the trip to climb that wall

            Rick....I'm not athletic by any means, so I would rather be on your team than competing against you
            Ideal Plumbing

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Adventure

              Christ..how much land do you own?

              Do we get Plumbers discounts?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Adventure

                Originally posted by Flux View Post
                Christ..how much land do you own?

                Do we get Plumbers discounts?
                I have a little over 100 acres here with water, power and phone on the property. It also has Deer Creek running through it plus Trail 74 of the Paiute Trail System. Trail 74 is the most traveled trail in the entire Paiute Trail System.

                http://www.marysvale.org/paiute_trail/contents.html

                In addition to this lot I have a one-acre lot in a subdivision 1/2 mile north of this property which I hope to build a cabin on some day.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Adventure

                  Next step.... We need to find someone with hunting land. I've always wanted to go hunting. Anyone????
                  Ideal Plumbing

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Adventure

                    Mark that is amazing! Thank you for sharing that just blows my mind, what a awesome property.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Adventure

                      Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                      Next step.... We need to find someone with hunting land. I've always wanted to go hunting. Anyone????
                      Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                      Mark that is amazing! Thank you for sharing that just blows my mind, what a awesome property.
                      At different times of the year I have Deer, Elk, Cougar and Chukar on my property. Year round I have Beaver, Skunk, Porcupine, Rattle Snake, Brook Trout, and Rainbow Trout. However, none of them are in large quantities so I do not hunt or fish on my property. The area up the canyon from me has all of that plus Black Bear, Turkeys and Mountain Grouse. The hunting is tough but the animals are there.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Adventure

                        I'll bring my four wheeler! I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling!
                        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Adventure

                          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          At different times of the year I have Deer, Elk, Cougar and Chukar on my property. Year round I have Beaver, Skunk, Porcupine, Rattle Snake, Brook Trout, and Rainbow Trout. However, none of them are in large quantities so I do not hunt or fish on my property. The area up the canyon from me has all of that plus Black Bear, Turkeys and Mountain Grouse. The hunting is tough but the animals are there.

                          Mark
                          It's all about the food plots Mark. Are they Mule deer?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Adventure

                            Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                            It's all about the food plots Mark. Are they Mule deer?
                            They are Mule Deer and no food plots. We have Highway frontage and all a food plot would do is attract more deer to the Highway. Elk and Deer on the Highway have been a problem.

                            Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X