Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dinner get together this saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: dinner get together this saturday

    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    What time is it?

    We are all a bunch of romantic devils.

    Mark
    That's why We aren't living at the Y
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: dinner get together this saturday

      The Cheesecake factory is good. They have huge portions and huge plates. I had a slad there once that could have fed 4 people..EASY. Cobb salad i think it was. The cheesecake is big too...one slice is like a 1/4 cake. We dont have one here but I have dined at the one in a mall near/in Atlanta several times.

      I hate to say it but I will not be able to attend the meeting but I will be in Vegas this year at some point and while I'm there I will try to break some plumbing for the vegas guys to repair. Should I bring chunks of 2x4 or a pile of tool steel 1"x6" springs I like the springs the best.
      Last edited by TheMaster; 01-26-2011, 06:32 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: dinner get together this saturday

        Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
        The Cheesecake factory is good. They have huge portions and huge plates. I had a slad there once that could have fed 4 people..EASY. Cobb salad i think it was. The cheesecake is big too...one slice is like a 1/4 cake. We dont have one here but I have dined at the one in a mall near/in Atlanta several times.

        I hate to say it but I will not be able to attend the meeting but I will be in Vegas this year at some point and while I'm there I will try to break some plumbing for the vegas guys to repair. Should I bring chunks of 2x4 or a pile of tool steel 1"x6" springs I like the springs the best.
        Joey and I have been known to share a Laua Salad.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: dinner get together this saturday

          ok, rookies in and so is a newly retired plumber friend of mine. he's 84 and i'm sure he can still kick some

          all out of towners get a shake on me

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: dinner get together this saturday

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            ok, rookies in and so is a newly retired plumber friend of mine. he's 84 and i'm sure he can still kick some

            all out of towners get a shake on me

            rick.
            Cool, last I checked you and Joey are the only two who live in the City of Los Angeles. I guess that makes the rest of us out-of-towners. I can feel my blood-sugar rising now just thinking about it.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: dinner get together this saturday

              mark, a shake is when i grab you and shake all your change out of your pockets

              glad to see that's a yes

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: dinner get together this saturday

                Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                mark, a shake is when i grab you and shake all your change out of your pockets

                glad to see that's a yes

                rick.
                I am well aware of what a shake is to you and I must say I am quite surprised to see you renege now. I certainly hope Phoebe does not learn of this as I know she would be terribly disappointed in you.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: dinner get together this saturday

                  This might be a bit unusual but could you guys put all the left overs in a box and overnight them to me? I been wanting me some Cheesecake Factory and this would give me a good sampling of the menu. You know I like a demo before I buy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: dinner get together this saturday

                    Plumber Rick and The Master in the same room...

                    The magnitude of the combined effect of the two
                    super egos would suck all the oxygen out of the place.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: dinner get together this saturday

                      Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                      Plumber Rick and The Master in the same room...

                      The magnitude of the combined effect of the two
                      super egos would suck all the oxygen out of the place.
                      This event has already been recorded on this forum the first time Plumberscrack sat next to Plumber Rick at dinner over three years
                      ago.The near death experience still leaves him traumatized.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: dinner get together this saturday

                        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                        This event has already been recorded on this forum the first time Plumberscrack sat next to Plumber Rick at dinner over three years
                        ago.The near death experience still leaves him traumatized.
                        Boy who could ever forget that. I am pretty sure I heard bells ringing that night.



                        Mark
                        Attached Files
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: dinner get together this saturday

                          they're just jealous bill that i don't show them the same love

                          charlie don't worry, our amusment park photo is still my favorite

                          must be a sextional thing

                          rick.
                          phoebe it is

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: dinner get together this saturday

                            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            they're just jealous bill that i don't show them the same love

                            charlie don't worry, our amusment park photo is still my favorite

                            must be a sextional thing

                            rick.
                            What picture was that?



                            Mark
                            Attached Files
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: dinner get together this saturday

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              Joey and I have been known to share a Laua Salad.

                              Mark
                              This must have been with some other girl. I have only shared the Luau Salad with you!
                              I love my plumber

                              "My Hero"

                              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: dinner get together this saturday

                                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                What picture was that?



                                Mark
                                Wow, ok. Somebody needs to pay my psychiatrist bill. I'm traumatized. I can almost hear the dueling banjos and Rick saying "Squeal like a pig, boy!"

                                Oh, and I'll be there on Saturday. Sorry for not calling back Rick, didn't get home until late last night.
                                Ideal Plumbing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X