30 years...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 years...

It's been 30 years since mom and dad started this business and 19 years that my sister and I have owned it! That's a lot of poo!
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: 30 years...

Congrats , many years of hard work

Comment

It's amazing how far the septic (onsite) industry has come in 30 years. Disposal used to be the focus. Now it's treatment. I like it. A lot of the old timers don't get it though. There's a lot of opportunity now.

Comment

Congrats
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
          It's been 30 years since mom and dad started this business and 19 years that my sister and I have owned it! That's a lot of poo!
          Congratulations.

I hope 25 years from now our son and daughter start the exact same thread.
          I wish i could say I want them to be Dr's or Lawyers with all honesty, but the truth is, reading this thread would make me proudest.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
            Congratulations.

I hope 25 years from now our son and daughter start the exact same thread.
            I wish i could say I want them to be Dr's or Lawyers with all honesty, but the truth is, reading this thread would make me proudest.

I hear ya Gene. My daughter likes understanding how things work and learning new things but she says she's not interested in owning the business. I said the same thing when I was her age though.

Comment

Working...
            X