Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dinner Tonight Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Dinner Tonight

    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    how about my 1# burger with a side of chili i had last night

    $14.50 over a bed of lettuce. no way to contain this monster in a bun

    i finished the entire burger and chili. but left 1/2 the bed of lettuce

    washed it all down with 3 root beers

    rick.
    Rick, is that a slice of boiled egg peeking out from under the monster?

    It looks like you started to cut into it and thought "wait, I need to take a pic of this gorgeous thing for the forum"
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Dinner Tonight

      Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
      Rick, is that a slice of boiled egg peeking out from under the monster?

      It looks like you started to cut into it and thought "wait, I need to take a pic of this gorgeous thing for the forum"

      tim, you're 100% correct in both your assessments

      for those interested the name of the burger place is "the counter" the original one is located in santa monica, calif. i've done work for the young couple that came up with "the counter" restaurant.

      now they are franchising the concept.

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Dinner Tonight

        Here is the menu and a video of the Counter.

        http://www.thecounterburger.com/menu/

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmaab...eature=related

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Dinner Tonight

          Ok, The Counter sounds awesome, the reporter makes me
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Dinner Tonight

            I'm sorry but this is bordering on child abuse!

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thGKPs_2IBc

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Dinner Tonight

              The look on that burger guys face is priceless. He's like what the heck kind of drugs is this lady on
              Mike

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Dinner Tonight

                Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post
                The look on that burger guys face is priceless. He's like what the heck kind of drugs is this lady on
                I believe the official name of that drug is EGO. It is mind altering and those under the influence display extreme confidence and hubris while others look on in embarrassment and pity (for their spouse).
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Dinner Tonight

                  Originally posted by SlimTim View Post

                  Here are two for you. The Burton Baton by Dogfish Head. Very hoppy (which is how I like'em) But it is 10% alc so I better not plan on any office work the nights I have one.

                  The Old Rasputin is by North Coast Brewing. Yum yum! It's dark, rich, intense and complex (a lot like me, except for the dark, rich and complex part, and maybe not so intense).
                  I have had both. They are both excellent. Although when it comes to Dogfish Head I am partial to the 60 & 90 Minute IPAs. Like you, I enjoy very hoppy brews. The hoppier the better.

                  Bell's Hopslam Double IPA is another good choice.
                  Mike

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Dinner Tonight

                    Dinner tonight was breakfast. We do this alot. I'm good at cooking breakfast so when it's my turn.....

                    We had polish sausages cut into rounds and eggs over medium/hard and toast. A big glass of milk for my daughter and I. A Coke for the missus.
                    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Dinner Tonight

                      Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
                      Dinner tonight was breakfast. We do this alot. I'm good at cooking breakfast so when it's my turn.....

                      We had polish sausages cut into rounds and eggs over medium/hard and toast. A big glass of milk for my daughter and I. A Coke for the missus.
                      Yup. We do that once a week as well. I don't eat breakfast anymore with the diet I'm on. But I dearly love it so we do it for dinner.

                      1. The Pre-Prandial Potion (given to me that day by a customer. Drinkable.
                      2. The Munchies: Not bad actually. Tastes like a crunchy tomato/basil soup.
                      3. The Break-ner: Scrambled eggs Hash browns w/peppers, sweet potatoe fries, Tripps Country Bacon (awesome!) Tripps country cured ham (awesome x 2), Jimmy Dean Sausage, Cheese Grits, whole milk
                      Attached Files
                      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Dinner Tonight

                        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        tim, you're 100% correct in both your assessments

                        for those interested the name of the burger place is "the counter" the original one is located in santa monica, calif. i've done work for the young couple that came up with "the counter" restaurant.

                        now they are franchising the concept.

                        rick.
                        Looks fun and good.

                        There is a similar place here. Think they have been around 10+ years with their "concept". Basically, tickets with boxes you check and give for your order.

                        Smaller menu and smaller growth though. About 7 locations. Ate their Saturday.


                        J.C.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Dinner Tonight

                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

                          next time you're in town, we can share one

                          rick.
                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          1# = 16oz


                          rick.
                          You can't share with Crackers! You ate the whole dam thing!

                          Don't pick on Marky Mark! Typically the weight is the pre-cooked weight. So your 1 pound burger weighed more before it was cooked.
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Dinner Tonight

                            I wonder what Rick's insides look like?

                            I'll be watching this tonight

                            http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/cake...#mkcgpn=fbtlc4

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Dinner Tonight

                              this what i made Brisket
                              smoked with apple wood for 6hr



                              Charlie

                              My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                              http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                              new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Dinner Tonight

                                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                I'm sorry but this is bordering on child abuse!

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thGKPs_2IBc

                                Mark
                                Hilarious !..The camera guy was awsome.."Hey big fella , what are you eating" ..The bloated family eats out..And here we go..Here is the money shot ....Like the zoo at feeding time..After the meal .I'd be like excuse me . " Can you direct me to the vomitorium"
                                ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X